Guess Who's Back On Track?

• Guess who's back? ME! I've decided to get back to my old "weight-losing ways" after 2 months off. (At least I didn't gain anything, right?) Anyway, I'm ready to rededicate myself thanks in part to all of you. Anyone ready to rededicate with me?
  • Apryl...GOOD FOR YOU!!! And I'm happy that you didn't gain anything back - that's a sign that you've already begun to make some real lifestyle changes.
  • aprlcadabra,

Having "redeicated" myself two weeks ago today - consider yourself "joined"

Slow and steady wins the race - and the fact that you did not gain- and maintained is fantastic!

Always happy to have company on a journey who understands!
  • Wonderfull you didnt gain, your doing well that's for sure. I know you can get back into it. Motivate Motivate Motivate! We can do it!

• Wooohooooo!!!

• Hooray!!! Way to go on the maintaining!!! I think that is a big sign that your lifestyle is changing!
  • Yea Apryl!
    I am so glad you are back on track again! And not gaining is awesome. I have done this a lot this time. I lose say ten pounds and then maintain it until I psyche myself up again. I have been trying lately too. I have my mom, sister and aunt all losing. This keeps me on track because I cant have all of them looking better than me!

best wishes!
    laura
    313/250/160
    halloween goal-243
  • Way to go Apryl!

I'm so happy for you, and I'd love to jump on this bandwagon too! *smiles*