60+ pounds gone but still another 100 to go

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • you can see a difference, and 60 pounds! that's SO amazing!! congrats on all the success!
  • Wow! You're looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks everybody!!! *hugs all around*
  • Congrats! I can definitely see a difference!
  • Congratulations! You can certainly see quite a difference – you must be feeling really great!
  • So glad you posted these... You can really see the difference, you look great!! Good luck, I know you can do it
  • Thanks everybody!!!

• Wow! What a great transformation!
    Oh, and The Beatles are a great band.
    Love to shirt, too!

• HUGE difference! You are doing great!
  • Wow!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! This is just awesome to see!!!! Thanks so much for posting. You have much to be proud of!!!
  • WOW! 60 pounds is no small thing woman, you have done great!!! Congrats.
  • Thanks!!! And Sierra (I hope it's okay to call you that...I didn't take French but I do know what that means, LOL), I looooooooooooove that shirt!!! I'm gonna wear it until it falls off me...LOL
  • Congrats on the AMAZING loss! You look so great!
  • Great pics. Were you at the Cherry Blossom Festival in the first pic? I'm a local
  • Quote: Great pics. Were you at the Cherry Blossom Festival in the first pic? I'm a local
    Actually, we were at a place called Sweet Tomatoes up north in...oh **** I can't remember the name of the town. Me and my bestfriend met up w/ a couple that we know from another forum. I was at the Cherry Blossom Festival for the pink pancake breakfast, though. The trees were very pretty this year, weren't they???

Macon's my hometown, by the way. Shame it's gone so far downhill.