Back on the wagon again

• Hi everyone,

So... Lost 50 lbs on Southbeach 2 years ago, was doing great- took a break- tried other things... nothing's worked. My blood pressure is back up, my weight- well, I haven't gained that much, but still, it's up a little from when I stopped.

I need to get restarted so 2 weeks of P1 for me. This diet works. It took a while for me to figure it out, but it does.

I'm starting today off with green beans, an egg, and a sugar free vanilla coffee with skim milk. Anyone else starting P1 today? I didn't see a P1 support thread, so I might start one.
  • I restarted yesterday -- welcome. I know it works, too, and I believe it is the healthiest way to eat. I struggle more with cooking and eating vegetables. I love them when somebody else cooks them, but I don't have that option.

We have an OP thread for all phases. But there seem to be quite a few restarters and newbies, so start a thread if you like. I'll join!
  • I restarted yesterday. I lost a few years ago on SB gained it back, lost again on a different plan, gained it back, so I came back to SB because on this plan I maintained for a long time.