How I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks

• I still can't believe what my scale read when I stepped on it today. 7 lbs lost in 20 days! I am also one dress size smaller. Yay!
    I basically achieved this little goal by counting calories, giving up soda and fast food and of course, by exercising (I use Jillian Michaels Dvds and my elliptical)

Yup, that's it.

A lot of hard work and sweat went into losing those pounds and I can't wait until I reach my final goal of being a size 6 The best feeling was when I tried on some pre pregnancy clothes and most of them fit again!!!!!

I felt like quitting a few times because I was simply to exhausted from working full time, getting ready to go back to school AND by taking care of a 6 month old to focus on anything else. Especially to get up and do my work out when I was just so tired of my hectic life.
    But I didn't give up. The long term prospect of feeling and looking good is much more rewarding than a quick stop to McDonalds.

Anybody can lose weight. It's just mind over matter

Good luck everyone!
  • Just out of curiosity, how many calories were you having and how much exercise?
  • I am eating between 1,300-1,500 calories. A little more if I exercise a tad extra than usual.
    My weekly workout routine consists 4 days of cardio (Usually JM Banish Fat Boost Metabolism or elliptical) and 2 days of weight training.

Hope this helps
  • awesome job!!!