ot - Found my wedding dress! (pics)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Gorgeous dress!!! It looks great on you!! I hope you'll post pictures from the wedding, that would be really amazing to see!

congrats on find "the one" lol!
  • I am in love with that dress! and the accessories.

The fitted one will be absolutely stunning!
  • It's gorgeous, and you look gorgeous in it!
  • wow!!! That dress is gorgeous, and I bet a 6, fitted to you will look even more amazing. You look so beautiful. Congratulations.
  • So pretty!!!!
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! You look gorgeous!!!

And a SIX! in a wedding dress! AMAZING! Congrats on everything!!
  • Thank you so much, you guys, I am so thrilled I can't stop looking at pictures, haha. I told my bridesmaid that she'll have to confiscate my dress from me when I get my size 6 in otherwise I'll wear it all the time and spill mustard or something on it, lol.

I had a random mini-panic...I was looking through the magazines again and it crossed my mind that my dress isn't "wedding gown-y" enough. But I think I look like a bride in it
  • ooh la la, sexy siren! That dress was meant for you.
  • You look amazing hun! Love the hair piece.
  • You look absolutely beautiful! Your future husband is going to be such a proud man
  • wow that dress is so perfect and beautiful. You look amazing!! and congrats on the upcoming wedding!!
  • Beautiful dress! I know there are lots of dresses on net shop "goodorient", and you can have a look.
  • First things first...you look absolutely gorgeous in the dress and you are so frigging cute and TINY!!! I bet the fitted version is going to look great!!!

Next...

Quote: I had a random mini-panic...I was looking through the magazines again and it crossed my mind that my dress isn't "wedding gown-y" enough. But I think I look like a bride in it
    Hon, if you put it on and instantly KNEW it was the dress you wanted and you were happy and giddy w/ it, don't worry about whether or not you think it's "wedding gown-y" enough. You're happy w/ the dress, you love the dress, you WANT the dress...that's all that matters. Plus, I think it's plenty wedding gown-y enough.
  • WOW! You look absolutely amazing. Classy, elegant, definitely a bride! I also love the choice of bridesmaids dress, it is actually something they will be able to wear again to a cocktail party or something.
  • LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! It's not the typical gown that you see and it looks amazing on you! Can't wait to see fitted pics!