30lbs by Christmas!

You're on Page 9 of 14
Go to
  • today is day one for me... so, i'm in!

(does anyone know how i can get the weight loss bar(tracker)?
  • Welcome! You have to be here for 20 day and keep posting. You can post photo's when you get to 40 posts!
  • Yes, and just keep checking your CP, one day there will miraculously be an option for a signature and then you can make one!
  • Quote: sw 231.4
    cw 229.0
    gw 201.4
    SW 231.4
    CW 232.8
    GW 201.4

Darn it I blame it on eating crappy this week & me currently on my... well yea... Tomorrows a new day & I am gonna do this thang!!
  • My weigh-in with a little rant on the side

Starting weight: 193,6
    Last weigh-in (aug 16th): 191,4
    Current weight: 191,4
    Goal for Christmas: 163

Just really frustrated. I have lost maybe 2 pounds in 2 weeks...I'm happy for any loss of course but it's going very slow. And I meassure myself and I've lost like 8 centimeters around my stomach...don't know what that is in inches...but anyway..I SHOULD be losing more than I actually am. and I eat around 1200 - 1400 calories everyday more or less...meh, I blame TOM.

Good luck with this weeks weight loss journey everyone! May this week be better than any week before.
    WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO IT!
  • First official WI this morning

SW: 230.4
    CW: 227.8
    GW: 200

Not a big first week loss, but I'm good with any progress.
  • Well...SW 240 CW 240...I did go down to 237...but now it's TOM. I hope that's the reason. I haven't been too good either so it's probably my own fault...but you are right, today is a new day!!
  • Ok this week's weigh in

SW: 194
    CW: 192
    GW: 164

Down two pounds I can live with that.
  • I'm in too!

CW: 158
    GW: 128

I'm cutting carbs and trying to increase running from every other day to everyday....pending cooperation from my knee.
  • SW: 210
    LW: 205.6
    CW: 202.6
    GW: 180

I am so determined for the next week or two to be my last in the 200's...what a great motivation! Is it possible to smell onderland?

It's been really great to read everyone's determination and sticktoitiveness about doing this!
  • Keep up the great work everyone. It is not easy but together we can do it, I know we can.

Luddy, I'm sure you will be out of 200's in 2 weeks I have faith in you. Here is somefor you.

Wilma
  • SW: 190
    CW: 189.25

Although it looks like 0.75 of a pound, I assure you I've lost about 6 pounds in the last fortnight (gain-lose-gain-lose), but very happy to be down and into the 180s. I'm excited to post another loss next Monday, so keeping on plan!
  • Quote:
    Luddy, I'm sure you will be out of 200's in 2 weeks I have faith in you. Here is somefor you.

Wilma
    Thank you for that! I can't wait to get there and staaaaay there. Really excited!
  • Ugggh!!!! I started weight training and bootcamp for the first time this week, I have, in turn, been SO HUNGRY and have entered into official PMS stage, so let's hope for the same weight next week and then a big giant sexy woosh.

SW: 202
    CW: 202 (+2 from last week)
    GW: 172

Man. Bummer. Such a bummer. I'm not going to give up! I'm going to be fit and toned and lovely by Christmas, 30 pounds down or not!
  • Quote: My weigh-in with a little rant on the side

Starting weight: 193,6
    Last weigh-in (aug 16th): 191,4
    Current weight: 191,4
    Goal for Christmas: 163

Just really frustrated. I have lost maybe 2 pounds in 2 weeks...I'm happy for any loss of course but it's going very slow. And I meassure myself and I've lost like 8 centimeters around my stomach...don't know what that is in inches...but anyway..I SHOULD be losing more than I actually am. and I eat around 1200 - 1400 calories everyday more or less...meh, I blame TOM.

Good luck with this weeks weight loss journey everyone! May this week be better than any week before.
    WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO IT!
    I'm super frustrated, too. I think for some women, TOM is really mean and flat out refuses to permit any weight loss. I just realized that I can ONLY lose weight 2 weeks out of the month. It sticks like glue for the weeks leading up to TOM, and then drops off like crazy for the 2 weeks after. What's the deal?!