Ip Weekly Chat August 1st to the 7th 2010

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • ok ladies, HERE WE GO!

Happy August!!!
  • Quote: Seriously though, anyone out there ended up with this problem? As of say 10 days ago my left inner thigh is dark blue, is it the blood vessels and since I list weight I can see them now or have I injured myself? My left leg muscles are way more in pain than right and I've beenthunking it's the squats and lunges since left has always been weaker.
    You may have bruised it!

I have never noticed such a thing so you may want to have it checked out. How extensive is it?
  • Please Vote: Job interview: Strappy Or Sling Backs! :)

VOTE: STRAPPY (THE FIRST ONES) OR SLING BACKS (THE BOTTOM ONES)

This is the outfit I bought for the job interview. Of course I have no make up, hair, accessories, girdle, etc. All comments, opinions and suggestions are welcome.
  • Quote: [IMG]

VOTE: STRAPPY (THE FIRST ONES) OR SLING BACKS (THE BOTTOM ONES)

This is the outfit. Of course I have no make up, hair, accessories, girdle, etc. All comments, opinions and suggestions are welcome.

They are both good options, but I vote slingbacks. You look great!!
  • Quote: VOTE: STRAPPY (THE FIRST ONES) OR SLING BACKS (THE BOTTOM ONES)
    This is the outfit. Of course I have no make up, hair, accessories, girdle, etc. All comments, opinions and suggestions are welcome.
    Is it for the job interview? if so the slingbacks...otherwise strappy

I have to go with the strappy. They make your legs look longer.

(I'd hire you in a heartbeat... know anything about the aerospace biz?)
  • Quote: I have to go with the strappy. They make your legs look longer.

(I'd hire you in a heartbeat... know anything about the aerospace biz?)
    LOL, not so much, but I'm a quick learner.
  • Quote: ok ladies, HERE WE GO!

Happy August!!!
    Whew! How many was I supposed to do?

This is the outfit I bought for the job interview. Of course I have no make up, hair, accessories, girdle, etc. All comments, opinions and suggestions are welcome.
    Ooooo, love the outfit, you look great. I really like the strappy ones, where did you find them? You are going to do great!
  • slingbacks
  • Quote: Whew! How many was I supposed to do?
    HAHAHAHAH... and that was only the stretch!!!

Yes ladies, don't forget to stretch!!!!! It is VERY IMPORTANT to do so after your work outs... your muscles will thank you! ;-)
  • 11 posts in less than an hour? Ladies, you may have to go to a daily thread!
    Too funny.

Don't know why but I know that more pointed shoes make
    your legs look longer AND make you look thinner.
    Both shoes are nice. But I vote strappy.
  • just checkin' the ticker! have a great week everyone!
  • they both look great, but I think the strappy are the ones. Congrats! you look like a million $!