**~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~**

You're on Page 5 of 53
Go to
  • MamaP - I know how you feel. The past few months I have not been doing well mentally... however August is a new month and I am trying to move past the issues that are causing my depression and work on the physical part of me. ( I am not going to go into too much detail because I try not to talk about it, I write down all these feelings in my blog).

Every day I try and think about all the positive's in my life and it does help. I am glad to see you are still dropping in and I know I must sound like a broken record but remember if you ever need any support we are always here
  • Quote: I know I must sound like a broken record but remember if you ever need any support we are always here
    You do not sound like a broken record . . . I appreciate the concern. I just keep plugging along. I know I am blessed with many good things/people in my life ~ I think that makes the depression that much more "ugly" cause it doesn't make sense . . .
  • Quote: You do not sound like a broken record . . . I appreciate the concern. I just keep plugging along. I know I am blessed with many good things/people in my life ~ I think that makes the depression that much more "ugly" cause it doesn't make sense . . .
    Yes, understood and I definitely agree, I am in the same boat.
  • Happy August everyone!

So this month my goal is to actually try to EAT 1000 calories a day. I've been told off by both my doctor and my personal trainer for not eating enough, but I can run off pretty much nothing and I don't think they realise that. My problem is going to be actually consuming that much food seeing as I'm doing my best not to snack, and I can quite easily get 200 calories from a packet of crisps, which I know is bad.

I do have food issues, I know I do, but they're not really weight-related. I just have problems eating anything that's a little unusual. I tend to stick to a very rigid diet - I might branch out a bit when I go to a restaurant but otherwise I just eat the same stuff. So I'm going to try and be a bit more adventurous!

Anyway, today's food:

Breakfast: Small carton of orange juice and an apple.
    Lunch: Two sausages, packet of pickled onion flavour corn snacks (nom), chocolate milkshake.
    Snack: Energy drink.
    Dinner: Gluten free steak pie and peas.

Not sure how many calories that is and I know that a lot of them have come from bad sources! Argh, darn it.
  • Wysteria - Welcome back! Just noticed you are 3lbs to goal! Soooo close!
  • Hi Everyone,

Posting early

My eats today are and will be ...

Breakfast (313)
    cottage cheese w/peaches, 1oz deli turkey, honey wheat slice, 1/2 grapefruit, Nutrigrain waffle, skim

Snack (90)
    Special K strawberry bar

Lunch (465)
    2oz barbeque baked chicken tenderloin, 1/2 mashed potatoes, 1/2 spinach, skim, Activia vanilla yogurt w/1/4 cup fresh blueberries

Snack (170)
    rice cake, strawberry sherbet

Dinner (207)
    yellow squash, 1/2 grapefruit, salmon, 1/2 cup greenbeans

Total calories 1245 under by -179
    Exercise 2.14 miles track, 4.084 miles stationary bike
    Water so far 48oz plus 2 cups of green tea
  • 8-3-10

80+ ounces water
    1 mile brisk walk (took about 18 minutes)

Breakfast:
    Protein Shake

Snack:
    One Dove Dark Chocolate Miniature
    Almonds

Lunch:
    Grilled pork chop
    Avocado
    Green Giant Immunity Blend veggies
    Strawberries

Dinner:
    Watermelon
    Green grapes

Approximately 1280 calories
  • Hi Everyone!

Kris I saw the Green Giant Immunity Blend Veggies at the grocery store, but I haven't purchased, yet. Are they pretty good?

Total Approx 1575 Calories
    Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz olive oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 cal
    Handful of spinach
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
    high fiber english muffin 100 cal
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream
    juice 75 calories

Lunch: (360 calories + swipe mayo)
    EarthGrains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
    1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
    4 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 60 Calories
    Romaine Lettuce Leaves
    Swipe Kraft Horshradish Dijon Mayonaise (less calories than regular mayo)
    Sliced Apples 40 Calories
    Cape cod reduced fat chips 100 calories

Dinner (850 Calories)
    Roast Beef 400 calories
    Cabbage 100 calories
    Turnip Greens 100 calories
    Green Beans 100 calories
    7 caramel Hershey's Kisses 150 calories

Exercise:
    ~TF Fire 60
  • Diana ~ I like them a lot. They are probably one of my favorites. I also like the antioxidant blend.
  • Kris I think I'll give them a try.
  • Actually got off my behind tonight and went for a walk. It's miserably hot out, but I walked a mile in about 18 minutes. First exercise I've done in a while.
  • August 3,

Iced coffee 50
    banana 100
    = 150

hamburger 160
    2 RL rolls 200
    pot salad 60
    = 420

Trinidadian Chicken Stew 355
    rice 200
    = 555

2 Coconut Bark 400
    choc syrup 100

Total = 1,625

Exercise
    Ped = 3,231
    30min cardio/weights circuit

Weight,
  • This morning for lunch/breakfast I had both my mom's and my own leftovers from dinner out last night. I'd say it was about 3-4oz of steak, 2-3oz fish, couple of bites of corn, fennel, and sauteed collards. Who's to say how many calories it was? I'm guessing a lot, though, between all of the butter and what-not. I tried to take it easy for the rest of the day.

I had two fiber snack bar things - oat chocolate chip. They were 140 each.

Didn't do any official exercise today, but I traipsed around all of the lower-Manhattan for about 3 or 4 hours. I estimate several miles of walking. By the time I got home to Brooklyn, I about collapsed onto the couch my legs were so stiff and tired.
  • Good morning all,

Lost another pound last night at W/I. I was hoping for more but I'll take that.

Today's journal:
    B - Cheerios, milk, SF General Foods International
    S - Subway turkey sub, WW Ice Cream Cone
    D - Salmon, brocolli, FF mashed potatoes, Vitatop choc muffin
    S - Pretzels, nectarine, ff/sf pudding
    Exercise - FIRM or Shawn T Rockin body
  • Kris Great job on getting that walk in!

GettinFit A pound is a pound! That's one less pound for you to have to lose, because it's GONE! Great job!

Penguin Great job on those calories!