50 pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • WOO WOO! I finally hit my 50 pound mark! I am just so motivated to keep going and going and going! It's amazing. All my life I thought losing weight was going to be the awful, horrible IMPOSSIBLE thing and I was just resigned to being fat and dieing young...oh well, I got to eat whatever I wanted, and that made it worth it, right? It's just not that hard! I'm not saying there aren't times when I would cut off my thumbs for a bacon cheeseburger, but those moments pass. And working out is just something I have to do, and I know it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I would definitely rather just sit on a park bench and read sometimes, lol. But it's all really common sense. Eat better foods and exercise. It's a life style overhaul. But guess what? It's completely doable!
  • thats awesome!!!! Congrats girl!!! woop woop!! keep going your doing great! you will be at your goal weight in no time!!
  • Congratulations that is awesome!
  • Congratulations! Both on the loss and the attitude!
  • congratulations! and lol @ the thumbs thing. i kinda feel that way lately.
  • Keep it going and good luck with your continue efforts!! I like your positive mindset!! Way to go!!
  • Good job to you.
  • YAY! Congrats!
  • Congratulations to you!! You're well on your way to gooooooooaaaaalllll!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats, girl!!
  • yeay! Keep it up chick!
  • Congratulations!!! That's great!!!
  • yay!!!
  • Great Job.....that is about how much I need to lose. You are an inspiration.