Getting started-- again!

• Hello all. I am just getting started on my weight loss journey... Again! I have struggled with weight all my life but have recently reached an all time high. I have been trying( half heartedly) to loose weight for months but decided to seriously crack down when I got the DVD back from when my fiancé recently proposed and all I could see was how huge I looked! Realizing that I will soon be buying a wedding dress I realized it is time to truly get motivated. This sight is awesome and im hoping seeing everyone meeting these amazing is goals is going to be exactly what I need.
  • Welcome. I suggest you look for a Support Group or Challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated, find one that inspires you or fits your needs, and just post to join.
  • Welcome and Good luck with your efforts!!
  • Thanks for the ideas. I think I will look into one of the support groups on here. A little bit more about me, I am 24, starting out at about 245, down to 241, but my goal is to hopefully weight around 160 lbs by my wedding next june. I am currently just counting calories and working out regularly at least 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week plus some weight training.
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • Welcome to 3FC, you will find great support here!