Whooshed into ONEDERLAND!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Wow! You are doing amazing!
  • Wow. Wow. Wow.

What a HUGE milestone and accomplishment. Your hard work has surely paid off. I look forward to hearing of your continued progress and in the meantime - enjoy that one hundred something body of yours.
  • Leslie,
    This is fantastic news! You did it! All your hard work is paying off. You should be very proud of yourself. Doing the happy dance for you! (It burns calories!)

• Congratulations!!! I can't wait to feel what you must be feeling.
    Awesome job!
  • Whoo-hoo! Congrats! That is amazing!
  • OMG!!! That is so wonderful!!! Holy goodness!!!!
  • Yes! Welcome to the other side
  • Fantastic!!!
  • Woooohoooo! Way to go!!!!!!!!
  • That's fantastic! Congratulations! I'm always so inspired to see someone who has come such a long way.
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now I am looking forward to getting the 200s safely behind me!
  • What a great achievement!!! I am so happy for you!!! You are a real inspiration to a lot of us!!!

• Oh wow! How fantastic! You've come such a long way, through two centuries! What an amazing, amazing journey. I'm so proud for you. (And I find your avatar very motivating! You are just absolutely glowing from a job well done! It pretty much sums up your current victory as well. )
  • Congrats!!!! I know you must be beyond thrilled. I know I myself can't imagine seeing that 1 on the scale, it seems like a long lost dream some day, but I still keep trudging along. Your journey has been a huge motivator for so many of us on 3FC. Congrats again on reaching this huge milestone!