Our 3 Furbabies

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here are our 3 boys

Rebel, Indy (the cat) and Logan

• The dogs are quite fit. It's our cat Indy that has a bit of a gut on him.

• Hi,
    Indy had the first cute cut I have ever seen.
    Your pets warm my heart. I lost my baby 4 years ago and due to my own walking problems have not been able to replace her but I keep hoping.
    Sheridan
  • Just try getting us out of this bed!
  • Quote: Hi,
    Indy had the first cute cut I have ever seen.
    Your pets warm my heart. I lost my baby 4 years ago and due to my own walking problems have not been able to replace her but I keep hoping.
    Sheridan
    Hi Sheridan,

So sorry to hear that.
    These boys are quite a handful. Actually the cat wears us out more than the Siberian Huskies do!
  • Quote: Just try getting us out of this bed!
    Yeah, they pretty much rule the roost (and the car)!

• A few more....

• *Squee*
    Oh Jenteal, they are absolutely adorable! I love the paws crossed and the guarding with the cat photo. AWWW!
  • Doesn't get any better than the pics
    Hi,
    Now better not forget to renew the driver's license. There are few things in life as wonderful as dogs and cats. Add coffee and that is all I need in life. I hope they all have long ,healthy lives. I can feel the fur just from the pics. You are a very wealthy woman with all that love around.

Thanks for sharing!
    Sheridan
  • Love the photos
  • Oh my goodness, they are TOO CUTE! I love Indy's belly!!!
  • AWWWW!!!! So cute!!!!
  • Thanks everyone!

Indy was laying on the corner ledge in the dining room this morning. Thinking back to this post, I had to get a shot of his belly hanging over the edge.....

• Hello,
    I wish you could clone Indy and send to me. I am actually more of a dog person but Indy has stolen my heart. Now why is my gut not cute?

Not to slight the dogs-love them also. I live in Ct and the state school mascot is Husky so they could have jobs here.

What a great time yhou must have. Please keep posting pics-I need some laughs in my life as times are tough right now.I feel like your pets are family right about now.
    Sheridan
  • Sheridan, that's so kind! I hope things start to look up for you.

Here's a few more Indy pics to help brighten your day!

Indy meeting Nemo for the first time:

Watching a squirrel outside the window:

Doing Pilates:

Napping with big brother Logan:

I think he rolled over and couldn't flip back:

This is when he was a kitten and first met Logan:

Another pic of the "toddler" aged Indy:

Crabby Indy: