Leftover Salmon?

• I bought this HUGE slab of Salmon that was a really good price. But it is WAY to much for hubby and I. So what I want to know is, does it reheat very well? Or would I be better off cutting it in half and cooking the other half for lunch the next day? Thanks!
  • I grill about three pounds of salmon at a time, wrap it in individual portions, then freeze it. It freezes and reheats beautifully so there's always cooked salmon in my freezer! So go ahead and cook it all and freeze the leftovers for future dinners.
  • What are some good salmon dishes? I dont have a grill so I am always at a loss as to how to cook it.
  • Broil it? Sautee in pan?

And then later if you have leftover cooked salmon you can do salmon croquettes.

A.
  • My FAVORITE way of cooking it is to put a small cookie sheet in the oven at around 450 with olive oil on it. Let it heat up. Take the fish and put salt, pepper, I LOVE tons of dill weed on mine....really whatever seasoning's you think would be good. Then put the seasoned side down into the pan. It makes it a little crispy on that side. Soooo goood!
    Guess I will see how it reheats! Thanks!!!
  • I just stick mine in the oven for 30 minutes on 200ºC, no oil even. Tastes really good!
  • I love salmon sandwiches. MMMMM