What is the one food....

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I don't think I'd have American Cheese again. Now that I'm used to natural cheese, American Cheese just tastes fake. It's ok on burgers at fast food joints, though. Can't really taste it, then. I don't think I'd completely rule anything else out except maybe the aspartame if I can avoid it.
    In Canada (or Ontario at least) the everyday term we use for American Cheese is literally "Processed Cheese".

Now that you mention it, it IS gross processed junk and I'd be happy to never eat it again.
  • I will never eat a giant Costco muffin again.

Not because I don't like them, but just because it's such a waste of calories! I would rather have a VitaTop and use the other 300 calories on frozen yogurt.

Edited to add - just looked up the calories for one of those muffins! 690 for a chocolate one! Wow. That means I could spend 300 on frozen yogurt and another 300 on a Frosty at Wendys! Not that I would but geez!
  • I will never ever EVER eat a McDonalds burger ever again. I would like to say I will never eat fast food in general again but I know there will probably be a couple times in my future when it will be my only option. But I will be getting the salad. Have you guys seen the 4 yr old mcdonalds burger? Yeah that is why I will never eat one again.
  • Fried chicken from KFC
  • Quote: Fried chicken from KFC
    I wil never have this again, either, but for different reasons. I have some gut problems and KFC causes me unbearable pain.
  • donuts & bagels & muffins
  • Regular soda. Gross.

Dhani
  • regular soda probably but maybe not NEVER again.. I've been drinking diet for months now and i don't miss regular at all.. also I really prefer laughing cow cheese over cream cheese now so I probably will always use that from now on also I will probably never go back to eating white bread I just like whole wheat better now- But I never say never.. But most likely I will not
  • Cinnabons. Can't justify it.

I still <3 McDonald's chicken mcNuggets.
  • Quote: Cinnabons. Can't justify it.

I still <3 McDonald's chicken mcNuggets.
    YES! I love cinnamon rolls and cinnabon, but I just cannot bring myself to do it. It's just so many calories! It's insane. It's just so much easier to say "no".
  • I never say never. If I like it I will probably eat it again some day. I just take things in moderation.

I love Costco Chicken Bakes. They are fantastic, and supper unhealthy. I have three boxes of them in the freezer from before I started losing weight. Once a month during my TOM I spoil myself, and have one with a Diet Dr. Pepper. I believe most things can be fine in moderation ^_-.
  • Really greasy fast food, you know the kind of places where the food shines unnaturally. It's weird how things begin to taste so different when you've cleansed your body of them for a while, pizza hut pizza has never tasted worse now that I can taste the grease for what it really is :P .
  • i would also say regular soda. Theres other stuff i know I shouldnt hafve again and I think that there is stuff that I would never mindlessly stuff myself with again (omg piiiiiies) but I cant say i'd cut that stuff out completely