Did anybody notice.....

• We had a new poster on the Halloween thread. He's name is Dougie and it appears that he's been lurking for quite some time, but didn't post because, 1) he's a man and 2) well ,I forgot the other reason he gave. But I thought it would be nice if we all welcomed Dougie!! So come on ladies, let's give me a Big Welcome!

WELCOME DOUGIE!!!!

Don't be bashful.....jump right in.
  • I didn't notice, but, Dougie... come out, come out wherever you are! Welcome to the board! It is a great place to be!
  • Wooohooo! A man! This place could do with some testosterone! Welcome Dougie
  • Ladies, thank you all for your most gracious welcome. I love this site, it is so good, but as we have all read and probably said before you really get as much out of the site as you are prepared to put in. It is a testament to the 3fatchicks and all the moderators for how successful this site has become. A big thankyou to them.

I have had some fun in writing my journal for the past three days. I have always wanted to write a journal, but never got around to doing it. so i have started using the new facility on this site, again thanks to the 3fat chicks for an innovative idea. Feel free to perview my thoughts, don't know if they are worth reading, but none the less i am quite happy.

take care everyone, and good luck with the dieting. I will be posting my weight later.
  • Welcome Dougie!! Glad to have ya!
  • Welcome Dougie!! Keep posting -- it's nice to have a man's perspective here!

Barb

• Welcome, Welcome!

Always wish more men would come in and join us!!

• Hey Dougie,

I hope you don't mind that I threw your name out there. I thought you deserved a big ole WELCOME