Moving through the 140's

• I figured I would kick off the 140's thread. This morning I am officially 149.4 and have a normal BMI By the time I reach the end of this weight decade I will be at my goal weight.

So let's encourage each other and kick the 140's in the butt!
  • Great idea! I was so excited to enter the 140's on 7/9 when I weighed in at 149. I have been as low as 148 but today I am at 148.8 and hoping to be a solid 148.0 by next Monday's weigh-in.
    This is the first time in about 38 years that I have weighed in the 140's. My current goal is 135 but I may stop at 140 if I am happy there. I'm really focusing on toning up at this point. Good luck to all who join this thread!
  • Hey Carol and good luck moving through the 140's. Here's a little to help us get through this decade!
  • Hi guys, new to the 3FC I just wanted to say the 140 s are the last stretch to my LTG and I really need some support! Any tips for good forums on this site for those of us fighting those last ten lbs?
  • I'm in! I'm not sure where in the 140s I want to end up, but I know that 148 is WAY to close to 150. I'm thinking 143-145 would be a good fit for me.