I will not eat!!!!

• I'm leaving the apartment to go to the gym, not eating away my frustration!!!!! We received our raises in Friday's check at my job. I thought it looked low, but I just calculated the % increase........ .7% 7/10's of a percent! I got screwed last year, having changed positions in July and my new department is 10 hours away from where I work. Top it all off, I didn't have a manager until November, and couldn't get rid of duties in my old position, so didn't have time to fully learn my new position. Then they decided that having a remote worked wasn't working for then, since everyone else was in the same building and I was 10 hours away. So my job performance for 2009 was evaluated in February by someone who was my manager for 3 months and new that my the time he told me of my evaluations, I would already be back in my old position.

Thanks for letting me vent through typing and ignore the food in the kitchen. I know I'm blessed to have a job, and except for the lousy raise it pays okay - at least last year it did, haha - and it does have good benefits.
    But I suppose it hurts my pride a little.

Okay, off to and
  • I am sorry Good for you though to take it out in the gym and not with food
  • Thanks Onederchic! I do feel better. Amazing what cardio can do for your mood.
  • Awww. <hugs> That's tough. My dh has been on pay freeze for 3 years now, so I know what it's like hoping and then being let down. Way to go on taking out your frustrations at the gym and not in the kitchen tho!
  • Thanks Brown and Princess.... I know I'm lucky I still have a job, but sometimes it's frustrating.