Holy ***** is that ME?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I've been feeling really down lately. I thought that losing weight would make me happy but in all honesty, it really hasn't. I keep seeing myself at 260 plus pounds and not back in the 100's (I haven't weighed myself for weeks so I don't want to change anything) and around 70 pounds down. Yesterday I was having a bad-body day and my mom took me shopping. I got a couple of new shirts and finally I got some new jeans after searching for WEEKS for some new pants. I took some pictures and I was shocked to see how I looked! I like it for once! I like how I look! I can fit into the juniors section at stores, shirts AND pants! I won't have to go to Lane Bryant for back to school clothes anymore! I'm so happy that I can't stop smiling!
    This is me going into my freshman year (two years ago) at high school:

I never realized I was THAT big then =/
    Me now (Oh please ignore the arm swing, or 'bat wings', I've been overweight so long I don't think it's going anywhere):

(My boobs FINALLY are defined and my stomach hardly pokes past them anymore!!)

I'm just so...happy. I mean I never thought I could lose 5 pounds much less around 70! This time last year I was being miserable about my weight and this year I don't have to be! My Lord I look almost...dare I say? Normal! Almost!
  • You look fab!
  • That is AMAZING. Way to go!!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss - 70 lbs!

You look beautiful.

BTW, I really like the shirt you're wearing in the last pic. It's pretty.
  • Look at you! You have a fabulous, hour-glass figure!
  • I completely understand the feelings you describe - I've been there (a little there right now, actually!). But look at those pictures! Wow, what results from how hard you've been working. Congratulations!!!
  • You are NOT normal, cuz you're abnormally pretty! Congrats on your healthy new habits. What an awesome accomplishment and great gift to yourself. btw I have 2 teenage girls and they also love the Beatles & have those shirts!
  • What a transformation!!
  • congrats! it's cool that you can see all of the progress you've made and feel so happy. fantastic accomplishment!
  • Girl, you are looking great! 70 pounds down made a huge differenced! Keep up the great work.
  • yay boobs! jk. You are doing a fantastic job, i know what you mean about not wanting your tummy to stick out past your boobs though. You are looking fab and that hard work is really paying off. don't worry about the "wings" do some toning exercises for your arms and keep the skin moisturized. they will tone up.
  • Thank you, thank you everyone =]
    LovelyComplex-
    Thanks the shirt was in clearance at JC Pennys.
    K8-EEE-
    Aw thanks, you scared me for a minute there lol. Did they get theirs at Wal-Mart too? Generally I hate Wal-Mart clothes but I saw the t-shirt and had to get it!
    Jendiet-
    Haha yeah. I'm happy the girls are at least even with my stomach now and not the stomach over the girls.
  • aw you look great keep up all the hard work!!
  • You really do look great!
  • You look great!!!