Holy ***** is that ME?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Way to go!
  • You look wonderful...way to go!!!
  • You look fantastic! I love the green walls in your room.

I love that feeling when you finally look in the mirror in the changing rooms and for once you're like "Huh, not bad..." lol. Feels good man lol.

So you're going into your junior year of HS? Let me tell you, I'm reallllly proud of you for losing weight so young. This is a HUGE thing you're doing. You might not realize it now, but many many many many people never lose weight, or yo-yo their entire lives, much less get rid of it at such a young age. It takes a lot of strength and will-power and drive, and you should be extremely proud of yourself. You're doing a fantastic job.
  • Amazing!!!! You are gorgeous and I am very proud of you!!!!
  • Wow! What an amazing transformation!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you, because high school & college is an amazing time in your life & you want to enjoy every minute of it with nothing to hold you back. =) Great work & keep it up! I'm rooting for you!
  • wow wow and WOW! well done! you are looking fantastic! x
  • Wow you look amazing, good job kiddo!
  • You're looking GREAT!! Good job!
  • What a transformation is right! AWESOME!
  • What a CUTE little figure you have now!!! You must be really proud of yourself...and you should be!!! That first new shirt looks awesome on you...really accentuates those lovely curves you have going on. Good for you, girl...keep up the good work!!!
  • Well done you!!!

You look amaaaaaaazing!!!!!
  • Ooh thank you everybody! These make me feel better =]. The blue shirt is my new favorite, I wear it like all the time now!
    oodlesofnoodles-
    Thank you, you're comment is one of the ones that really, really stood out to me. You made me realize things about myself that I really hadn't before (as lame as that sounds).
  • Bunny rock on girl! You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • U look fabulous!!!! U've done a wonderful job. Losing 70lbs is hard but u've accomplished that. U GO GIRL!!!