New kid!

• Hi everyone! I just found this site, and I think it may be just the thing I need. I gained about 50 lbs in a year after ankle surgery and didn't realize it until my "baggy jeans" became my "skinny jeans".

Anyway, my goal is to lost 50 lbs over the next year.I recently started doing P90x and have already gone down 3! I've lost weight before, and I just want to keep it off for good.

Maybe dancing will get me there

I look forward to the days to all the days to come !
  • Same here I have been out of work due to a neck injury sense Nov and have gained 25 lbs...but some how I am still in my same size pants (12) which I am finding out men consider FAT??? lol
  • Welcome
    Yup same here, the baggies became my skinny jeans, that was the catalyst for me to start eating better and watching what went in my mouth. We are glad you are here

Quote: Hi everyone! I just found this site, and I think it may be just the thing I need. I gained about 50 lbs in a year after ankle surgery and didn't realize it until my "baggy jeans" became my "skinny jeans".

Anyway, my goal is to lost 50 lbs over the next year.I recently started doing P90x and have already gone down 3! I've lost weight before, and I just want to keep it off for good.

Maybe dancing will get me there

I look forward to the days to all the days to come !
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Thanks for the support
    Thanks everyone I appreciate the kind words !
  • Welcome. I suggest you look for a Support Group or Challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated, find one that inspires you or fits your needs, and just post to join.
  • Great Job on your 3 Lbs loss!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Oh, I love dancing!
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani