Now I'm confused about amount of points I should have

• I am following a 2007 WW plan, so maybe that is where the discrepancy lies. I am reading posts here and I am eating more points than people who weigh more than I do. Here is what my WW instructions say I can have:

Female: 2
    Age (27-37): 3
    Weight: 16
    Height (5'1"-5'10"): 1
    Activity level (SAHM): 2
    Total Points Allowed: 24

Does that seem right? I lost weight successfully using this formula 3 years ago (before turning 30, lol.) I have started and quit so many times since then because I lose weight the first two weeks then lose nothing to very little (around half a pound) in the next couple of weeks. It's discouraging to work so hard for little results so I end up quitting.

I started back up again 4 weeks ago...lost 4 lbs in week 1, lost 2 lbs in week 2, then gained 1/2 pound in week 3. I was discouraged, but went back through my old journals and noticed I had a big drop in weight in weeks 1 and 2, then nothing in 3 and 4, then went on to a steady average of losing 2 lbs per week after that.

So obviously, I need to give this more than 3 weeks to get good results, but do you think my points are high??
  • It look good to me .
    Remember to take a point down , every time you lose 10 pounds.
  • Your two points for your activity level can be what is boosting your points up. If you have a sit down job, like me, then you wouldn't add any points for that.. so someone your weight with low activity would only be eating 22 points...
  • lookls right to me, and yes depending on t ype of job that could be the only grey area. Keep up the good work, and not every week is the scale kind to any of us. Remember its a journey not a one way street