First WI - where do people post their progress?

• Do we keep individual threads, or add our progress to the weekly chat, or something else? I'm clueless, sorry. Anyhow, I am down 6.8 pounds and a bunch of inches this week (I forgot to write down how many). Feeling pretty good, so far the diet is easy and I like most of the foods. Onward and upward--or downward, I guess.
  • 7 pounds is great! Good for you... I am on my first week and hope for results like that.... keep doing what you are doing... as for posting I am new too so can't really help you there.
  • Quote: Do we keep individual threads, or add our progress to the weekly chat, or something else? I'm clueless, sorry. Anyhow, I am down 6.8 pounds and a bunch of inches this week (I forgot to write down how many). Feeling pretty good, so far the diet is easy and I like most of the foods. Onward and upward--or downward, I guess.
    Hi, Meggie, good job so far. The main thread for you to share on would be the weekly chat, here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...19th-25th.html. We also have a page to talk about cheats so that people who'd prefer not to read about them don't have to. We have a life after phase 1 thread for those interested in what happens after you've lost most of your planned weight loss. There are lots of fun threads to check out, but the weekly chat is the main one.
  • Thanks very much, Bev. Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm interested to read the Life after Phase 1 thread. I have to admit that my main concern is not so much losing the weight (this diet WORKS, sillyputty, I'm sure you'll enjoy a significant loss when you weigh in!) but keeping it off afterwards. I've lost weight many many times, but it's always come back. I'm hoping this time wil be different.