Puddings * Custards * Gelatins * Ice Creams * Frozen Desserts

• This board is dedicated to all SB LEGAL PUDDINGS * CUSTARDS * GELATINS * ICE CREAMS * FROZEN DESSERTS
  • Originally posted by Christian on 09-20-2000
    Posted by Christian on 09-20-2000 09:43 PM:

This one looks good to me I got it out of the low carb section...

Quick Chocolate Cheesecake

1 pkg. chocolate fudge s/f pudding
    1 cup heavy cream
    3/4 cup cold water
    4 oz. cream cheese

Beat pudding, cream, and water until thick, Beat in cream cheese and refridgerate.
  • Originally posted by Christian on 09-20-2000
    Sparkling Dainties

1 package of sugar free jello
    1/2 cup boiling water
    2 tbls. nonfat dry milk powder

In 8 inch dish or pan, stir jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved. Chill till firm. Cut into 1-inch squares: roll in milk powder to coat. Makes 64 dainties.

0 calories, 0 carbs, Per serving
    Looked kinda interesting to me so I thought I would pass it on
  • Originally posted by ROSALIE on 10-13-2000
    Chocolate Custard

3 cups milk
    4 large eggs
    3 tbsp fructose
    1/4 cup stone ground whole wheat flour, sifted
    3 1/2 oz unsweetened chocolate, containing at least 70% chocolate liquor or cocoa

Bring milk to boil, then remove from heat and let cool, about 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, gradually adding fructose and flour. Pour in milk, whisking constantly. Transfer to a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until mixture is thick and creamy.

Break chocolate into pieces. In a double boiler place chocolate and 1 tbsp water and melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Using a whisk, add custard to melted chocolate, raise heat to medium and cook 1 minute more.

Serve chilled or at room temperature.

English Custard

4 large egg yolks
    2 tbsp fructose
    1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
    3/4 cup milk

In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, fructose and vanilla extract about 2 minutes.

Add milk, and beat 2 minutes more, or until mixture is frothy.

Place the bowl in a pan of hot water and whisk mixture continuously over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until custard thickens.

Remove from heat, and whisk well to cool mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour. Serve with berries or use as filling for a tart.

Variation: For a different flavour, add 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut to the mixture while bowl is in pan of hot water (step3).

NB: Both recipes taken from Michel Montignac's book "Recipes and Menus".
  • Originally posted by Debelli on 10-27-2000
    Here's a couple recipes - GLORYB, sorry I forgot about the PB PIE, after eating the whole thing myself, I think I just wanted to forget about!!

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

Filling:

32oz carton non or lowfat yogurt (i use LF)
    1 tsp vanilla
    2tbl Splenda granular (or to taste)
    4tbl no sugar, no salt added peanut butter

Crust: 4 zweiback slices (I used 3 Josephs cookies and sprayed the pie pan and sprinkled the crumbs in there)
    1tbl peanut butter (again, no sugar or salt)

At LEAST 24 hours before drain your yogurt to make yogurt cheese (I usually let it drain 18hours or so)

Place yogurt cheese in a medium size bowl. Add vanila, Splenda, and PB, stirring gently with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.

Place crust ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until well blended. Press into the bottom of a 9" pie pan.

Pour filling in the crust and smooth the top with a spatula. Refridgerate 24 hours before serving.

Serive 8
  • Originally posted by BOB in Feb 2001
    Posted by THE BIG ORANGE BABE on 02-13-2001 04:48 AM:

TRIPLE LAYERED JELLO

2 small boxes sugarfree jello
    2 cups hot water
    3 oz cream cheese,softened
    2 c cold water
    4 tbs whipping cream

Pour the contents of the Jello boxes into a glass dish. Pour the hot water into the dish and stir to dissolve. Add the cream cheese and beat with ta mixer until the cheese is completely mixed in. The mixture will be frothy. Stir in the cold water. Whip the cream until stiff. Gently whisk the whipped cream into the jello mixture. Cover and refrigerate until firm. The mixture will separate into three layers: clear jellon on the bottom, flavored cream chesses in the middle, and flavored whipped cream on top..Serves 8
  • Originally posted by Melf in March 2001
    Mochacino Pudding
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The flavors of chocolate and espresso blended into a creamy pudding.

1 1/2 tablespoons instant espresso powder (Medaglia D'Oro is a good brand)
    2 cups milk
    1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix (sugar-free)

In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk and instant coffee until coffee is dissolved. Stir in instant pudding mix and whisk for two minutes. Pour into 4 individual serving dishes. Chill until set.

Yield: 4 servings.
  • ORANGE POPSICLE JELLO

Orange Flavored SF Jello

Mix with hot water as directed.

Replace cold water with equalvalent amount of LF Vanilla Yogurt and blend gently and thoroughly.

Chill as normal.

sef
  • Kris's Famous Smoothie

Ingredients:

6 ice cubes
    1/2 cup skim milk
    1/2 cup plain yogurt
    1 egg
    1 tsp Splenda
    1 capful vanilla
    1 mostly green banana
    1 cup any other fruit (recommend strawberries, oranges, kiwi...something with lots of juice - experiment for your favorite combo!!)

In your blender, crush the ice cubes, then add the egg, milk, yogurt, splenda and vanilla. When creamy, add the banana in chunks, then the other fruit. Add more Splenda and/or vanilla to taste.

• help i eat 5 fuge pops
    ok like they were no sugger added an i eat way tomany of them now i fell like i messed up an i dont know what to do so i need yalls advice
  • pumpkin mousse

1 can of pumpkin pie filling
    1 container of cool whip free
    pumpking pie seasoning to taste

fold all ingredients together and stick it in the fridge for awhile