120 lbs GONE!

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • You look great! You are such an inspiration
  • Quote:
    You actually look much smaller than that weight. I would have guessed about 130! Must be all that exercise that you did all along.
    Thank you! I often feel this way and have actually always looked slightly smaller than my weight. I think I have a lot of muscle mass and the recent program I've been doing has added to that, but it's always nice to hear and I often have to remind myself of it because my inner egomanic often wonders what the 130s would like on me - too thin I think. But it's hard not to see others of my same heights goals or compare myself to other people I see

Quote:
    Please do me a favor and put that beautiful smile from picture one on your face again.
    Haha! It's HARD taking pics of yourself! Thanks everyone!
  • OMG. You look fantastic!
    Now, I need to try and make what I want to say sound like the admiration it's meant to be - sorry if it comes out foot-in-mouth!

In pic 1, you look perfectly pleasant but almost, a generic fat person.
    In the last pix, you look stunningly beautiful, with a memorable face in your own right.

Does that make sense? You have changed out of all recognition and look wonderful!

(And, today I'm having a real struggle not to just deep fry the dogs and eat them, I'm so hungry - so your results have really motivated me! Thankyou!)
  • I am completely amazed! w-o-w! you look absolutely amaaaaazing!! what a transformation, you should be sooo proud!
  • You look wonderful! What an inspiration!
  • Omg you looks amazing. youve given me so much advice its so nice to see your pretty face I hope to be your size one day
  • You look so beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!! You look wonderful.
  • You look amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • Oh my gosh - look at you. You're absolutely GORGEOUS. I mean really, really, noteworthy GORGEOUS. Wow. Wow. WOW.

I too think you look less than 148 lbs.

This is definitely one of the best before/after set of pics I've ever seen. You are unrecognizable.

Once again - congratulations and enjoy that wonderful new body of yours. You deserve to.
  • Way to go! You look amazing. The new confidence even shows through in the last one! Go you!
  • OMG You look beautiful!!! The pictures don't even look like the same person! You look much younger!! Wow!! How wonderful. Congrats sweetpea!!!
  • WTG!!! You look gorgeous!!!
  • U LOOK SO WONDERFUL!!!!! U have definitely come a long way and all the hard work has paid off. U r beautiful
  • Wow, that is an amazing transformation. You do look totally different and so much younger! Well done you, that's such an amazing achievement!