Sick at my stomach and itching

• I am on my 4th week and I have been feeling really nauseous, kind of like car sick and also itching. I am taking and doing everything my nutritionist has told me. I thought someone else might have some insight. (I'm not preg.)
  • I'm in my 4th week as well and have been feeling "weird" stomach wise today as well.

I've actually been itching for about a week. In fact, it's so bad on my legs that I've scratched them so much that they bleed. I've applied numerous types of lotions because I thought it was dry skin, but it's not.

I feel like I need to tape my hands up with oven mits like my mom had to do when I had chicken pox as a kid to keep my from scratching.
  • Good to know I am not the only one. I plan to ask my nutritionist about it tomorrow. I am wondering if it's the soy in the packets that I might be sensitive to. Does anyone out there have a solution or idea what is causing the symptoms. I really want to stay on the program.
  • It sounds like you may be having a reaction *either an allergic reaction or some sort of sensitivity reaction* to something. Have you tried anything new that you didn't try before these past four weeks? I would talk with your nutritionist, maybe start leaving out one item at a time to see what you are having this reaction too. I hope you feel better soon!
  • My nutritionist said that out of 300 plus clients no one has had the reaction I am having. I wonder if any of the packets have no soy in them. If so, I will use those food packets. Tomorrow I plan to cut out the lunch packet to see if I feel better and then just have 2 packets a day. I hope it works. I felt the same way today. I welcome any feedback or suggestions.
  • Feeling much better. Found out that I have a sinus infection. I had been taking Sudafed while on the diet and the Doc. told me to not take it with diet related food packets. Ever since I have stopped taking the Sudafed I have felt a whole lot better. Yeeepi! I don't have to stop the IP diet. Thanks for all your comments.
  • Quote: Feeling much better. Found out that I have a sinus infection. I had been taking Sudafed while on the diet and the Doc. told me to not take it with diet related food packets. Ever since I have stopped taking the Sudafed I have felt a whole lot better. Yeeepi! I don't have to stop the IP diet. Thanks for all your comments.
    Glad to hear that you're feeling better and able to stay on IP. Best wishes!!