Strange Attraction

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: bon jovi. oh my god. hes 29 years older than me.

I agree wholeheartedly!
  • Quote: Lol! I have a hard time watching old blue's clues, the ones where Steve is hosting. My mind wanders into naughty territory when I see him.
    OMG, I thought I was the only one!!! Steve is a total hottie...but the goofiness on Blues Clues ruined it for me. I'd like to see him out of that striped shirt...ummm, I mean that in a completely innocent way...maybe.

Quote: [COLOR="Purple"]Alright I have some really weird ones. My friends think I'm crazy, but I stand by it. They are effing hot!!!!

Kevin Spacey

Clea Duvall, she just does something to me, I don't know
    Those 2 I get...totally.

Quote: My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera
    I feel embarrassed for even knowing this...but isn't that the movie w/ Paris Hilton in it??? I swear to God I only know b/c my brother made me listen to some of the songs (not too bad, actually). LOL
  • Quote: I feel embarrassed for even knowing this...but isn't that the movie w/ Paris Hilton in it??? I swear to God I only know b/c my brother made me listen to some of the songs (not too bad, actually). LOL
    She's the one in the picture with him. I normally cannot stand her, but she is actually good in this movie. Shocking, but true. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it, but you have to be into that type of movie.
  • TONS of great ones on here...but I gotta add John Stewart of the Daily Show He's married and twice my age, but wicked smart, funny, and sexy as ****!
  • Quote: TONS of great ones on here...but I gotta add John Stewart of the Daily Show He's married and twice my age, but wicked smart, funny, and sexy as ****!
    Oh yeah, him and Stephen Colbert. Both smart, funny, and attractive. It's really no wonder they are taken.
  • Joe Rogan!!!!
  • Anderson Cooper is dreamy....
  • I'm hot for Eugene Cussons and he is younger than my son !
  • Quote: My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera
    Yes, yes, yes! Terrance is one yummy man. And I love you for knowing and loving Repo.

Others include:
    Anthony Stewart Head (in Repo, Giles in BtVS)
    George Eads (Nick on CSI)
    Liev Schreiber
    Robert Downey, Jr.
    Stephen Fry (weird, I know. But the man is hilarious and crazy smart)
    Neve Campbell
    Kari Byron (I would do so many baad things to her...)
    Tim Minchin
  • Hugh Jackman, but only as Wolverine.
    C'mere, ya big beast...

I also dig Patrick Stewart, Robert Patrick (X-Files spurred that - rawr).

My Law & Order picks:

Vincent D'onofrio - My favorite. Strange man, hawt.
    Richard Belzer - He is weird, and on the skinny side, but yeah!
    Mariska Hargitay - My huge girl crush. If I could play for that team, she'd be the only one who could recruit me. She is just plain beautiful!

Christopher Meloni - I used to dig him, but he reminds me too much of my ex now for me to look at him that way. He was like a combination of Henry Rollins & Christopher Meloni, so now I don't look at those two the same way anymore, but there was a time.....

Sons of Anarchy picks:
    Katey Segal is a gal crush of mine...she is just getting better with age!
    A lot of men on this show I find pretty nice, mostly because they are hairy and mean looking. I like Opie mainly, but since they've introduced the Irish charter into the mix, this guy on the left has me drooling - he's probably old enough to be my Dad, but damn!

*edit* Dang it, I can't post the pic because I don't have enough posts yet...but his name is Andy McPhee. Look him up on IMDb!
  • You know, Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad, Malcolm in the Middle) is a total freak, but I find him sexy. Forgot to mention him. I think of him as my freakiest, goofiest attraction besides Richard Belzer.
  • Quote: Jeremy Irons...and I'd have to say Sly Stallone. I'm sure he's older than my dad, but he looks pretty good.
    Love Jeremy Irons, especially for his voice. I just want to listen to him talk and talk and talk.

I'm so in love with Adam Sandler, everyone that knows about it thinks I'm nuts.
  • Quote: I'm so in love with Adam Sandler, everyone that knows about it thinks I'm nuts.
    I second that, also add Jim Carey to the list.
  • Anthony Bourdain.
  • Quote: I'm out-of-my-mind attracted to Harvey Levin. You know, the TMZ guy. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want in his pants. lol. What I find strange about this attraction is that he's 2 years shy of being 60. Which means he's got over 10 years on my parents. Haha.

Harvey♥

I swear he looks much better on TV.

Any of you girls have unexplainable attractions to any 'unexpected' people?
    omg I have a crush on Harvey too. They keep dropping hints that he is gay though.