Walden Farms Buy One Get One Free

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Bump!
  • For those of you who ordered, where do youput the code in? I can't seem to find it...
  • Taylor:

Here it is, I'm hoping mine comes today!

waldenfarms.com/WWJA
  • I went to the website...I mean like when I'm checking out where do I put the code in?
  • Quote: I went to the website...I mean like when I'm checking out where do I put the code in?
    From the cart page, select the "google checkout" button at the bottom. This will take you to the page where you log in with your google username and password, if you don't have one you can create one on the same page. Once logged in, you will then be directed to the page where you enter payment information, once that is complete select the "Agree and Continue" button at the bottom of the page. This next page is where you enter the coupon code at the bottom left, and then you will finalize the order. If it comes up with invalid coupon code count the # of items in your order to be sure it coincides with the coupon code you are using.
    I hope this makes sense. I ordered Chocolate syrup x3, Strawberry Syrup x3, Carmel syrup, Chipotle Ranch Dressing x2, and Sesame Ginger Dressing.

FYI for anyone in Texas who shops at HEB, currently they have $1.00 off coupons for Walden Farms items, making each item $2.99. I checked with my local store for the Syrups, it isn't in their list of items they can carry, but they have the fruit spreads, Orange, Strawberry, Blueberry, Apricot, and Apple Butter. I like to take a half tbs of several on a plate and cut off small portions and let them melt in my mouth, kind of reminds me of eating skittles without the outer shell, and satisfies my want for fruit. They also have the dips and dressings.
  • My order arrived and I have to say that so far I'm happy with everything I've tried. The blueberry syrup is really good, the pancake syrup is awesome, and the new chipotle ranch is the first dressing from WF that I've tried that I actually enjoy on its own without mods. I was pumped when I ordered the caramel sauce, but now that it's here and I'm looking at it...I'm afraid. LOL!
  • I tried ordering the Walden Farms with the discount code and it says it is invalid???.....I'm new to all this and wanted to try a bunch of their products to see what I like best.
  • I found that Krogers and Alberson stores carry many of their products.
    The pancake syrup is pretty good.