A post after 4 years

• Hi everyone,

I first stumbled across 3 Fat Chicks when I first started my weight loss journey in 2006. I had lived a pretty unhealthy life for a long time and suddenly enough was enough and I began counting calories and exercising every day and within a year I had lost 50lbs. I spent a lot of time looking through all the different posts on 3 fat chicks but never joined.

Now it's 4 1/2 years from when I started my journey and I'm determined to stop yo-yoing between 155 and 140 and finally get to my goal weight and stay there! And joining the community is my first step!

Victoria E
  • Hi Victoria and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • welcome! and congrats on all of your progress!
  • Welcome
    Welcome Victoria, we re glad you are here!

Quote: Hi everyone,

I first stumbled across 3 Fat Chicks when I first started my weight loss journey in 2006. I had lived a pretty unhealthy life for a long time and suddenly enough was enough and I began counting calories and exercising every day and within a year I had lost 50lbs. I spent a lot of time looking through all the different posts on 3 fat chicks but never joined.

Now it's 4 1/2 years from when I started my journey and I'm determined to stop yo-yoing between 155 and 140 and finally get to my goal weight and stay there! And joining the community is my first step!

Victoria E