On my way to skinnyville

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Thank u very much!!!! All of the compliments made me feel so good.lol.

Gerbies: I usually eat between 1300-1500 calories a day. There have been times I've eaten 1700 calories and lost a few pounds the next day. It just depends. I work out at the gym 5-6 days a week usually doing 20 mins on the bike at a avg spd of 19.2 and that is a good muscle burning resistance and I can definitely feel it in my butt cheeks. =) 20 mins on the Stairmaster at a lvl 5 on the weightloss plus workout and another 20 mins on either the elliptical or the treadmill. I also try to add in weights but I really haven't kept on it. I'm thinking about getting a personal trainer so they can teach me the basics. I've definitely had a couple of slip ups where I've eaten a naughty meal but that was it. I try not to get angry at myself when that happens. I just immediately start eating right back on plan and go from there. Its been a wonderful experience this time around losing the weight. I'm gonna meet my goal and nothings gonna get in the way of that, not even myself.
  • Congrats!! you look awesome!
  • You look great!! that's very inspiring!! just great!!!
  • A personal trainer will definitely help you with your goals and he will also show you exactly how to do the weight training exercises. He will also help you to achieve your goal weight. So I think that that is an excellent idea!

Weight training will help you to build lean muscle mass. And the more lean muscle mass you have, the faster your metabolism and the more calories you burn at rest.

Good luck with that!
  • Congrats!! You look fantastic!
  • You're doing awesome!!! Looking good girl!
  • You have already made a remarkable transformation. Great Work!
  • wow you look wonderful! COngrats!
  • MILs. hmph. lol

You look fab though! Congrats Keep it up!
  • You look wonderful!! Great job!!!
  • You look great!
  • You look amazing. You are beautiful.
  • Wow you look great.
    Now I think it's time for me to set some goals.
  • Very inspiring!! Good for you!!
  • KEEP IT UP!!! you look GREAT~!