Motivational Music

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • My cooldown song after working out is "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus.

It is a great song to make me realize that what I just did was not the most fun or the easiest thing I have done, but it is gettimg me to what I want most right now and that is health, strong, thin...and one hot mama!

I also love to workout to 80's - Wham "Wake Me UP before you Go Go" and Aqua "Babie Girl" and my ultimate secret song ...Hannah Montana "Who Said" LOL but if you listen to it, it is quite inspriational!

A really good one is "Black Betty" Ram Jam - VERY upbeat and keeps your steps up and booty moving!
  • I have a lot of the same as many of you listed as well! A few of my other favorites:
    Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer - for some reason this song pushes me through when i hit a wall.
    Call Me - Blondie
    Crawling - Linken Park
    Flashing lights - kanye west

A bit diverse in styles, but they work for me!
  • My current running list for my iPod

Rockstar (Nickelback)
    Barbie Girl (Aqua)
    Naughty Girls Need Love Too (Samantha Fox)
    So What (Pink)
    Bad Influence (Pink)
    Best of Both Worlds (Miley Cyrus)
    Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
    See You Again (Miley Cyrus)
    Self Esteem (Offspring)
    Thnx Fr Th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy)
    Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne)
    Flood (Jars of Clay)
    Everything About You (Santus Real)
    Fight Song (Sanctus Real)
    Never Again (Kelly Clarkston)

I've also been known to have a bunch of 80's stuff (to include Weird Al...hey, he went to my alma mater...gotta like him ), Christian rock, southern rock (mostly Lynyrd Skynyrd), and current top 40...yes, I'm an eclectic mess...
  • I'm gonna have to be the weirdo here. I love Japanese Pop music. There is a show called Initial D about a bunch of illegal drift racers that has a TON of dance music to go with it (and in English!) The beat is just about perfect when I'm running 4-5 mph, my feet hit the track in time with it.

Lady Gaga remixes would be second on my list. I'm addicted to Poker Face and Bad Romance.