Dancing the Pounds Away

• I love Dancing. Wait, scratch that. I LOOOOOOOVE Dancing!! Does anyone know of any dvds or anything that are all about dancing off weight? I know I've heard of them in the past, but I can't remember who they were by, or if then even work. Thoughts?
  • Hello! I haven't got anything fancy but i picked up a dvd from walmart (It was like 10 bucks) It's 10 minute solutions dance aerobics. I got the hiphop one But they have different kinds and they're cheap! I love it. You can check out walmarts website and see what they got!
  • if you've got a Wii, DDR or Just Dance are both great!
  • Cheap?? sounds perfect for me! I'll check it out tonight! Thanks!!

My brothers have DDR, while its fun, i'm more into moving my hips then stepping on a pad haha But thanks for the suggestion!
  • What about belly dancing videos? Amazon.com has some pretty cheap ones.
  • Or zumba. Not exactly dancing but you can definitely shake your booty away! This thread reminds me that I am pretty sure I still have an old MTV dance workout (the grind) video on VHS. I should pull that out for fun! lol
  • I found out my gym has a zumba class! I'm going for the first time tonight! I Can't Wait!!!
  • You can find them online or on youtube too, if you just spend time time looking around. If you get an idea of what you like doing (belly dancing vs. zumba vs etc) then you'll know what is worth spending your money on
  • Thanks for all the advice! I purchased a hip-hop work out dvd yesterday, and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it out!