hey everyone!

• hi, my name is Hayley and thought i'd introduce myself. im 22 and proud mummy of 3.5 year old identical twin boys. since i can remember i have always been the big girl, though in my younger years at least it wasnt this bad. i hope to get down to a weight i feel comfortable at, which is at the very least 80kg for now. then my final goal i guess would be a dress size rather than a weight.
    i've been doing Atkins now since the 1st of April 2010, but i orginally cut out all processed crap like bread, pasta, junk food, sweets, etc on the 19th March. it is so much easier than i expected, and i cant figure out why i didnt do something sooner, rather than have the mentality that im too far gone to fix. 17 kgs (37.4lbs) down and almost 50" gone from me so far, im awefully proud, yet i still have a long way to go. im here for support and motivation and i even though i cannot see a much difference yet, i know im on my way to a happier, healthier me and i cant wait to find the old me buried underneath all this fat! i look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
  • Welcome
    Welcome Hayley and we are glad you are here, please keep us posted about your progress and how you are getting along

Quote: hi, my name is Hayley and thought i'd introduce myself. im 22 and proud mummy of 3.5 year old identical twin boys. since i can remember i have always been the big girl, though in my younger years at least it wasnt this bad. i hope to get down to a weight i feel comfortable at, which is at the very least 80kg for now. then my final goal i guess would be a dress size rather than a weight.
    i've been doing Atkins now since the 1st of April 2010, but i orginally cut out all processed crap like bread, pasta, junk food, sweets, etc on the 19th March. it is so much easier than i expected, and i cant figure out why i didnt do something sooner, rather than have the mentality that im too far gone to fix. 17 kgs (37.4lbs) down and almost 50" gone from me so far, im awefully proud, yet i still have a long way to go. im here for support and motivation and i even though i cannot see a much difference yet, i know im on my way to a happier, healthier me and i cant wait to find the old me buried underneath all this fat! i look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
  • welcome! and congrats on all of the progress you've made so far!
  • Hi Hayley and welcome to 3FC.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Good luck.