New Laughing Cow Flavor

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Laughing Cow now makes blue cheese flavored wedges, soooooo good! Also Weight watchers has started making wedges exactly like laughing cow and they have a jalapeno flavor one that is great! Man I love these spreadable cheeses!
  • Laughing cow is also supposed to have a new mexican flavor - chipotle maybe - but I have not been able to find it! Anybody found these new flavors in Colorado?
  • I've been hunting the jalapeno WW flavor~no luck yet in the stores I've visited - Indianapolis.
  • Ooh that WW Jalapeno sounds so yummy! I'll be on the look out for it.
  • Quote: I've been hunting the jalapeno WW flavor~no luck yet in the stores I've visited - Indianapolis.
    I saw some in the Kroger by me, on the south side of Indy, at Madison and Edgewood. DH was craving habanero cheese, which of course they had none of
  • I am going to request them at my grocery.
  • Follow Beverlyjoy's lead and request them at your grocery store! Most any place will order it for you and once they order it if it sells well they'll probably keep it in stock.

I found mine at Shop Rite but I don't think you have that grocer out west...
  • I love laughing cow cheese. I eat it on Wasa bread and it is an amazing treat. I am stuffed from supper now but maybe I will pack that for my lunch tomorrow
  • Awesome! I can't wait to find some of these new flavors.
  • Quote: I saw some in the Kroger by me, on the south side of Indy, at Madison and Edgewood. DH was craving habanero cheese, which of course they had none of
    Oooh! Thanks for the heads up! I'm a southsider, too!
  • Hi! I am OBSESSED WITH the new flavors. I put them on GG Bran Crisp crackers (12 calories, 5g carbs) I am on the high fiber F Factor Diet. down 17 lbs from 203 in five weeks. @ssmrachel
  • I couldn't find the cheeses in NYC so I went to the Fairway in Yonkers and found them there.
    @SSMRachel
  • You know until last week I was so into the Cow. I'm trying to cut the rip-off "diet food" out of my diet, I mean are you serious 3 dollars for that little wheel? I started making Quark and it's crazy good. Buttermilk in the oven overnight skim it and add milk to get even a better spread for whey less.

http://www.peanutbutterboy.com/how-t...-quark-cheese/
  • I have tried the Jalepeno one, while I love Laughing Cow cheeses, this flavor was just weird, it didn't taste like any kind of cheese at all; it had a soapy taste, and it wasn't spicy; not sure if that batch was made wrong, but if the Jalepeno ones are all like that I wouldn't recommend it, but you will need to try it for yourself, I know, but mine wasn't good.
  • Quote: I have tried the Jalepeno one, while I love Laughing Cow cheeses, this flavor was just weird, it didn't taste like any kind of cheese at all; it had a soapy taste, and it wasn't spicy; not sure if that batch was made wrong, but if the Jalepeno ones are all like that I wouldn't recommend it, but you will need to try it for yourself, I know, but mine wasn't good.
    I just bought the Weight Watchers Jalepeno (30 cals) one and it was pretty good. My fav is the laughing cow chipotle but I haven't been able to find it lately.