Biggest Loser III Weigh In

You're on Page 5 of 23
Go to
  • 171.0/-2/169.0

I know a 2 pound loss is perfect, but I'm a little disappointed. I think it's because last week Monday I weighed in at 171 and by Wednesday I was down to 169 and it hasn't budged since then. I also splurged more than I should have over the weekend.
  • Caro0811: 180.8/+1/181.8
    Peaches: 179/-.2/179

We're determined to have better results next week!
  • Damn!
    160.1/-0.1/160
  • Okay me and my partner were wondering what exactly we do in partners? I mean, how does this challenge work for partners. We have both not done this before.
  • 161.2/-1/160.2

Darn TOM, I gain a few lbs each time, but still a loss even with the water weight is amazing! I've never ever done that before!!!!

I don't think my partner is participating???? Maybe I missed her post? I can't PM yet
  • 188/-.6/187.4

I need to see 185. something next week, grrr....
  • So, this weekend was my birthday and I was out of town. I don't think I made horrible choices but the scale was not nice this morning. I think TOM must be around the corner.

last week 290.8/+3.2/this week 294.2

OK, back in the game! In my head I know it is water weight, but just want to throw the scale out the window.
  • 219.1/-5.5/213.6
  • 175/+.8/175.8

Dang it I let my emotions get the best of me! PMS came along on Thrusday(a whole week earlier) and I gave in to the cravings. BUT on a positive note, I did keep up with all my workouts. So one half of the puzzle was good, the other not so much. But cravings are backing off so I'm looking for a good number next week.

I was actually yelling @ Jillian as I was doing the dvd's. I actually said "Oh Shut UP Jillian" and "Bite Me Jill!". LOL!
  • Quote: Caro0811: 180.8/+1/181.8
    Peaches: 179/-.2/179

We're determined to have better results next week!
    Could you recheck with peaches on her numbers? I have 176.8 for her starting weigh in.

Thanks!
  • Quote: Damn!
    160.1/-0.1/160
    ~BW~WL~CW
    160.1/-0.1/160.0 = 5factorgirl
    182.6/-1.0/181.6 = love2b150

we are down 1.1lbs come on 170 something, I need to see you

Quote: Okay me and my partner were wondering what exactly we do in partners? I mean, how does this challenge work for partners. We have both not done this before.
    I'm thinking between the two of us we try to lose the most weight out of the teams. However I seem to be doing crappy this month. I have not changed anything even though I'm told I should to shock my body into losing again. Well I am trying to calorie cycle, I was a tad off this weekend, but my weekdays are usually much better with the exception of last week and my TOM <--- it's over yay

So Andrea, who's winning so far

• Quote: Okay me and my partner were wondering what exactly we do in partners? I mean, how does this challenge work for partners. We have both not done this before.
    Of course, Encourage each other - stay in touch!

At the end, the winner is by percentage lost. There will be an individual winner and a winning team. Those on teams will be responsible for their combined total percentage.

Gives new meaning to accountability!
  • 331.2 / -3.2 / 328.0

Very happy with that. This weekend was our family vacation and boy was it hard to stay on track!!
  • 236.2/-0.8/235.4
  • 155.4/-0.4/155

Working my butt off and eating healthy but not much change. Maybe too much sodium this weekend..hoping.