Biggest Loser III Weigh In

You're on Page 3 of 23
Go to
  • Quote:
    Interesting tidbit - our collective average weight is 221.6
    Ah, a lady after my own heart! LOL! I love little tidbits like that. Now I want to know what our average weight is at the END of the challenge.
  • Sorry posted on the wrong thread yesterday.

I am at a very depressing 160.1. Gonna make a change for the better starting this month!
  • 5factorgirl
  • Hi I'm stuck on 182.6 for the last 3 days. First time I've done this gotta make some changes. ughhhh
  • Hello....

Sorry I had interenet problems the last few days. My weight on July 5th was 227......ouch!!!! I need to update my avatar on the bottom anyone know how?

Becky
  • Quote: Hello....

Sorry I had internet problems the last few days. My weight on July 5th was 227......ouch!!!! I need to update my avatar on the bottom anyone know how?

Becky
    Hi Becky~ Go to User CP top left and then edit signature.
  • Quote: Sorry posted on the wrong thread yesterday.

I am at a very depressing 160.1. Gonna make a change for the better starting this month!
    We'll do this
  • 7/5 Weigh in @ WW 147.8
    goal 135
  • My weigh in Monday July 5 was 161.2

Sorry I'm late!! I will post every Monday from now on!!

I just got done with a fabulous work out! I feel relaxed, energetic, and the endorphins are still going! I've also been tracking my food with FitDay. Feeling very motivated!
  • Got you all recorded!

With 36 participants, let's see if we can cut an even 40 pounds this week!

Let's DO IT!
  • Sorry!

Mine is 228.1
  • Quote: Sorry!

Mine is 228.1
    Got it!
  • ugh, TTOM 182.8 === +.2 ... 5factorgirl send some weigh loss energy my way have a great day everyone
  • ugh...tom should be here Mondayish for me, just in time to ruin my weigh in!
    Yesterday I got 159.something and today 159.4!! Had another good day though, with both eating and decent with exercise

Anyway, Im VERY excited about this loss. I started the beginning of May at 158, I hit the gym 5 days a week and made moderately better eating choices especially as the time went on, but I instantly gained up to 166 as soon as I started working out, at the beginning of the week, I was at 161.2, and now FINALLY out of the 160's. Even though my weight went UP, I still lost tons of inches and a size!!!
  • Sorry I'm so late, but we have been on vacation all week and didn't have Internet access.
    July 5th starting weight: 193