30 Day Shred! FEAR!!

You're on Page 13 of 13
Go to
  • Day 8 complete, did level 2 again today. Planks, I'm almost certain, are from the devil!
  • HAHAHAHA I HEAR YOU, LockItUp... lol
  • Quote: Day 8 complete, did level 2 again today. Planks, I'm almost certain, are from the devil!
    Agreed, lol!!! I'm moving on to level 3 just because I can't bear the planks anymore. gotta say my triceps are getting a lot of definition though!
  • oh no i just did level 3 and it has plank moves too
  • OH NO MORE PLANKS IN LEVEL 3!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Day 9 complete. Did level 1 today for what will be the last time. Since tomorrow is day 10 I want to officially stay with level 2 and not do 1 anymore at all, then transition to level 3 starting on day 16 and be able to go back and for until day 20 then stay with level 3 the remaining days. I gotta say I'm looking forward to the end of the 30 days!
  • Did day 4 level 1 this morning. I notice a big difference in push ups. They are getting much easier for me. However the work out is still really tuff. I dont know if I'll be ready for level 2 by the 10th day.
  • Ape - You will be. I will still dying at Day 4 too and was beginning to wonder if it would ever get easier. Day 6 was my turning point. I actually found, once I had the routine memorized, that turning the sound off and using my own music was really helpful. It helped distract me, and also - I think Jillian reminding me how hard it was was actually psyching me out. I moved on after Day 9, but probably could have done it sooner if I hadn't been so chicken. LOL. Keep it up, you can do it!

BTW: Kudos to you for getting push-ups... I still can't...
  • Just completed day 10, did level 2 as planned. I tweaked something in my right hip, no doubt from the plank ab thingies in the last circuit. I know it was just because my form was probably bad but I hope it goes away soon I was planning a 4 mile run tonight.
  • Today was my last day of 30DS. Results:

Weight: -7 lbs
    Waist: -2.5 inches
    Belly Button: -4.5 inches (!!!!)
    Butt: -2.5 inches
    Thighs: -1.5 inches (each)

My diet has not been fantastic . . . if I would have ate cleaner I probably would have lost more. But oh well, I am very pleased with the results!
  • Well I had to take yesterday off, 1st rest day in over 2 weeks, just didn't feel good and felt that I deserved a rest day.

Due to the hip tweak I did level 1 today to avoid re-hurting it, and hope to get back to level 2 tomorrow. So although I am very disappointed I have blown doing it 30 days straight, today was my 11th day.
  • I just did Level 3 for the first time today. Oh dear lord...... hahaha...

Though, I must say - I was prepared for most of it from doing BFBM, Yoga Meltdown and the Last Chance Workout previously. A lot of the moves were either the same or similar to the ones in those DVDS. So it wasn't terrible. It's really just planks that kill me still. I never really mastered Level 2 for that reason. I guess I'll just keep practicing.

But I LOVE the incorporation of weights into the cardio circuit. Punching with 5 lb weights? **** yeah! Haha I'm so bada$$...
  • sing-you are still my idol. I've seen all of your pictures and you are looking good!!!!
    I did level 1 yesterday. doing it again today. I'm not as sore as the first time I did it (a month ago?). I kinda figured I would be because it has been a while.