Hello!

• I am new to this group, but certainly not new to WW. Actually, I am not realy even new to this group! LOL. I have lurked for many years and got so much wonderful and helpful information.

I am a Lifetime member who has gained all of her weight back. I started with
    the At Work program back in 2002 and went faithfully to weekly meetings
    after that program was over. I went until 2004. Life got in the way and I could no longer attend meetings(not one at a time I could go) I got to goal within the first year (163) and was running up to 7 miles a day. I continued to do WW on my own, but life got hard.

As we all know things happen in life. Over the last 6 years my weight has
    gone up and down. 3 years ago I lost both grandparents, 3 best friends, went
    through a divorce and moved 1000 miles away from the only life I knew (all in the same month, this one!).

My self esteem and depression have resulted in my weight becoming the
    highest it has ever been.

I have been using Sparkpeople to interact with other WW members, but I find the site itself too busy and their are too many different groups. It makes it hard for me to get what I need quickly, and it seems like I spend more time than I need to there.

I need all the support I can get. I find this forum much easier to navigate and find what I want/need. I was also using their nutritional diary, but I find keeping track of points is so much easier for me. I also found that using My Fitness Pal keeps track of my food and I can use the database to find the cal/fat/fiber of foods to calculate points. I am not a huge fan of the WW forums.

I have dusted off all my WW materials to get back OP once and for all! I
    have a long way to get to goal. But my health depends on it. However, I am on a very tight budget, so I have to do it at home, on my own.

It is nice to meet all of you and thank you for letting me join your group.

Chrystal
  • Hi Chrystal, I can relate to a lot of what you wrote. I hope you find the support you need here.
  • I too dusted off my books this week and I could have written most of your post. I too have struggled with life and have gained back all my weight.

Good luck to you and your journey. I am right here beside you doing the same thing!