Introducing Me :)

• Hey everyone!

I'm Noelle, I'm 24 and on the road to lose 80 pounds. I'm one of those fat chicadees that grew up to be a fat chick. Been overweight my entire life and I am so excited to find out what it's like to not be one of the biggest people in the room at any given time!

I'd love to get to know and share advice with any person(s) who care to chat
  • Hi Noelle and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Good luck with your goals! My advice would be to take it slow. Set real and meaningful goals. You don't want to have to lose this weight twice and yo-yo (like me!)
  • Quote: Hey everyone!

I'm Noelle, I'm 24 and on the road to lose 80 pounds. I'm one of those fat chicadees that grew up to be a fat chick. Been overweight my entire life and I am so excited to find out what it's like to not be one of the biggest people in the room at any given time!

I'd love to get to know and share advice with any person(s) who care to chat
    Hi Noelle,
    i'm new as well love to swap tips and struggles. good luck
  • Hi Noelle! Welcome to the site. I'm 23 and I'd like to lose about 90lbs so I guess we're kinda in the same boat. lol Good luck!
  • Quote: Hi Noelle,
    i'm new as well love to swap tips and struggles. good luck

Hiya Roxie, Great to meet you. I would love to! How much weight are you trying to lose?
  • Quote: Hi Noelle! Welcome to the site. I'm 23 and I'd like to lose about 90lbs so I guess we're kinda in the same boat. lol Good luck!
    It's a small boat, and my hips are pressing against the sides LoL What's your strategy to take the weight off?
  • Welcome!

Dhani