~*~July Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome~*~

You're on Page 40 of 40
Go to
  • Penguin ~ I'm not a big fan of animal print either but decided to try it on anyway because I liked the style of the top. I didn't buy it though, I think I'm still too big to wear animal print. Maybe when I can wear a size 8 or 10 in the top.
  • omg, i am going to have to go get some cheese cloth! Thanks so much. I didn't realize all they did was strain it so that it is more dense. I kind of feel jipped. I can throw the whey in a shake or something, but i won't discard it.

i started studying wayy late. I am very tired.
  • mama p, doh. I am so tired. I forgot to comment.

I do like the style of the shirt, if not the animal print. i do like the animal print though.the style of the shirt was flattering to you. Do NOT buy that dress or any style like it. non flattering. You want an empire waist with an A line skirt. side pockets are a no no on a hippy gal too.
  • Thanks Jen. No, I didn't buy the dress. I didn't really like it before I tried it on, just wanted to see if it fit (or if I could get it on). I did like the style of the top, just not a fan of the print. I sent a picture of the outfit to my daughter, if she likes the way it looks I may go back and get it. Silly, I know, but she is brutally honest with me on whether on not something looks good so I trust what she says. I did end up buying the pants in black and a different top, which I think makes a cute outfit. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the outfit I ended up buying.
  • i liked the cute outfit you tried on. I hope your daughter thinks it is cute too. I think it would be good to have a light hearted outfit like that.

well, after eating and trying to keep my carbs low--i would have only eaten 1000 cs. Didn't like that at all.

I ate another piece of chicken. But i really wanted some fruit. So ate 12 cherries and an orange. yum. You can't make me stop eating fruit.

so here's today's log wt: 180.4 DOWN from yesterday despite the xtra carbs

Protein shake with 1/2 banana, 5 cherries, 1tsp fiber, carnation mix (split it in 1/2 and drunk 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 before my workout.: 1 mi, 1/2 me, 2S, 1/2 fr

1 pc whole wheat bread-1 S
    1tsp canola mayo-1 fat
    6 slices turkey-1/2 me
    3 rasberry cookies- 1 1/2 S

post workout snack
    1/2 cup cottage cheese-1 mi
    12 cherries-1fruit

BBQ chicken-2 me
    cucumbers-free
    peas-green crowders right out of the pod.

snack:
    1 pc bbq chicken
    cherries-1fr
    orange-1fr

activity: cleaning 30 min
    lower body strength workout: 20 min.

G: 6mi/me, 5 fr, 5S, 2v, 2fa
    A: 5 mi/me, 4 1/2 S, 3 1/2 fr, 2v, 1fat
    results: thought i would keep my carbs below 100, but fruit= carbs and I just couldn't keep it to under 100. my plan recommends i have 5 servings per day. 1 serving =20 carbs. Not to mention carbs from starch groups too.
    didn't get as much studying as I should have done. made me a little anxious.