A moment of DUH

• So I've been browsing through the pizza recipes for Southbeach the other day and I kept seeing people say "just use a WW crust" and I kept thinking "hmmmm, I didn't know Weight Watchers made pizza crust." It finally hit me today that WW isn't only Weight Watchers, but it's also Whole Wheat.

DOH!!!
  • Hahahaha! You should hear some of
    the things my mother says.

EX.

Origami is apparently pronounced OR-UH-GAM-E.
    And she also thought tsunami was a country.
  • Okay...now I don't feel so bad. LOL

I used to work w/ someone who would say "pacific" instead of "specific." DROVE ME CRAZY!!!
  • Quote: Okay...now I don't feel so bad. LOL

I used to work w/ someone who would say "pacific" instead of "specific." DROVE ME CRAZY!!!
    Don't you just hate that and they think they are so much smarter than other people. LOL
  • Quote: Okay...now I don't feel so bad. LOL

Gahhhhh! That is probably THE word mistake that drives me the most batty. Haha.
  • I do the WW thing all the time. I think it's one when it's really the other and have to go through a whole, "Um, this sentence makes no sense" for a good minute or two until I flip it around.

In the pharmacy world what gets me is when people say "subscription" for "prescription". Because once you hear it once, it spreads and you have to catch yourself from saying it for the rest of the day.
  • Heh.... my bestie used to think that the "W" in women's clothing meant "wide"
  • LOL...I know someone that was going on and on one night telling the crowd how she really enjoyed some "murlot" (merlot) she had the other day. Nobody had the heart to tell her.
  • Not a huge deal, I think seeing WW and thinking "weight watchers" is a testament to how mentally geared you are for your weight loss!!!