Threadkiller: XIX Woot

You're on Page 19 of 34
Go to
  • I don't care what the rules are as long as I get my $$$$
  • Quote: . . . 230 to go

Welcome KarenBee

This thread has its own set of RULES - quite separate from the rest of 3 Fat Chick. Let me take this opportunity to explain them.

Thank you for taking the time to explain all of this to me, Mr. Blue Eyes. I'll be certain to watch my step and make sure I don't break any rules...

By the way, about your avatar pic -- you look familair -- have we met somewhere before?
  • Bill can't hear you from that side KARENBEE....
  • Oops, I forgot -- how insensitive of me -- my bad !
  • Which ear was it?
  • Karen pay no attention to Vincent/Bill. The only rule on threadkiller is THERE ARE NO RULES!!!!!!!
  • really? you mean he is not the only one allowed to make the 500th post? and he isn't any more important than anyone else?

and are you implying that that really isn't his picture in his avatar.....?
  • My brother, Leo, says that I look good in that picture I'll have you know.

And, Ms KarenBee, you would do well to reread Rule #5 about who is more important.
  • PQPQPQPQPQP
    QPQPQQQQPPPQQQPPPQ

QQPQPQPQPQPQPQPPPQPPQPQ
    PQQPPQPPPQPPPQPPP

QPPPQPQPQPQPQPQPQPQPQPPQ

QQQQQQPQPQPQPPPP

PPQPQPQPQPQPQPQPQ
    PPQPQPQPQPQPQPQPQ
    PQPQPQQQQQQQPPPPPPPP
    QQQPPPPPPPQQ

MUAHahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• Quote: And, Ms KarenBee, you would do well to reread Rule #5 about who is more important.
    You mean Operator265? the one that has a picture of an explosion in his/her avatar, and mentions death in their profile? I think I already irritated him/her with my in- post....

uh oh....
  • hey Mr. Blue Eyes, you are from the Boston area? So am I originally.... small world....
  • Quote: hey Mr. Blue Eyes, you are from the Boston area? So am I originally.... small world....
    Well, I have visited Boston, so there ! It was in December and I couldn't wait to get back to California.
  • I've had Boston beans