New here - and I need a lot of help!!

• Hi all - first of all, this looks like a fab forum and I'm really glad I've found it!

I'm 35 (how did that happen?), been married for 6 years and have a lovely little boy who is 3!

Anyway - I am currently about 4 stone overweight and have been for several years. I have a real problem with binge/overeating that I just can't seem to kick. Oh and I'm diabetic too, just to add in even more problems!!

Looking forward to getting to know people on here, and hoping that someone will come along and tell me it IS possible to finally lose this weight!!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

It definitely is possible to lose weight. Check out our success stories section for proof

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • You can ABSOLUTELY do this. I'm sure you will hear more than once "If I can do it, you can do it!" I was a complete lazy bones and now work out 6 days a week. Trust me, it just takes small steps, but you can get there.
  • Welcome
    Hi,

I'm new here too, but not new to losing then gaining then losing..... weight.

I'm going thru the Beck Diet and it has helped a lot with the 'thinking' part of striving to be healthy (I don't like to think of 'diet', I'd rather think of me getting healthy).

Anyway, you CAN do it, but it isn't easy. Check out the Beck Diet book.

KathleenNW
  • You absolutely CAN do this!!! I just turned 34 and I've been heavy since elementary school. I started Southbeach in mid-April and have lost, at last count, 45 pounds. FORTY FIVE POUNDS!!! I mean, really, that's almost 1/2 way to 100!!! If I can do it, you can do it...I have confidence in you. It's time for YOU to have that confidence in you, too!!!
  • Good luck!
  • good luck! you can do it!
  • yes, you can
    we are all in this together...

you can do it
  • Welcome!

Dhani