50lbs gone! muahahahhhahah!

• I'm not at goal yet, but hey to celebrate a big milestone to me is my 50lb lost or shall i say 54lb lost lol check out my ticker! i updated it today!!! lol honestly when i began this journey i never thought i would be able to drop couples of pounds, but look at me now 54lbs out the window! Thank you 3fc and I especially want to thank The 20-Something BL corner those challenges really helped me out and I am about to join the next challenge as well I won't say it was easy to lose all that, because it was not! My pitfalls most of the time were my inability to control myself oh yeah...and the binges ( ladies you know what i mean oooh so good food that is irresistible) hahahah but if I can and you guys can get control of that then it's an easy road combined with exercise

Left pictures are before and right pictures are after my weightloss

Never Give Up!!! If you mess up just start the next day new till you get it right!! (I always followed that motto when I started!)
  • You look fantastic!!
  • You look great! Congratulations; isn't it great to see all that hard work paying off!??
  • yah! you look great, congrats
  • Congrats. WTG.
  • You look awesome, congrats!
  • woohoo!!! you look awesome!!! I heart your pink/coral sweater

PS - if you like Kid Cuddy (your sig) you'd love that same song covered by "lissie" look her up on you tube, its a live version, she ROCKS that song
  • Wow! You look fantastic!
  • Aww, ty for all your guys kind comments it makes me feel proud of myself =...)

Windchime- yesss it is nice i'm glad changes can be seen through pictures especially when it is so much harder to have my brain realize i look different in the mirror cause i see myself everyday! so pictures help

luciddepths- hahah didn't think anyone would catch my little sig is from kid cudi i listened to her version i gave it a chance i didn't like her cover lol

eeek i would of never believe i could of lost 50lbs when i first started it seems surreal at times!! love ya chicks and i been on 3fc throughout this entire time since i started so you guys contributed so much to my success in september it will be my one year anniversary of knowing all yall!
  • You look awesome! Congrats
  • WTG!!!! you look great
  • You look amazing!
    Congrats hun! x
  • Congrats! You look fantastic!