Binge-free challenge ~ June 28 - July 4

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Day 27! Almost going on a month woohoo!

I didn't have time to workout yesterday, but I did eat really well! It always help to have dinner with someone else. I usually only over eat when I'm alone. I hope I have a good run later this evening to make up for yesterday though

Is it the weekend yet?
    Good luck and congrats everyone!
  • Day 143! Some days are harder than others. Thank God for His Strength.

Let's make July a great month! I wish us all a successful day.

Tyla
  • I broke through my three week stall and was down 2lbs at my WW weigh-in today!! Wahoo!! I knew that if I kept at it, I would have to see results eventually.

My mom is back on the WW wagon, but she views it as a diet, not a lifestyle. I have to say, this time, I'm more frustrated/annoyed with her than happy for her. She is on/off so constantly and talks about how fabulous it is one week and how absolutely unrealistic it is the next that I just I can't keep up! I've noticed she's back on, but I haven't said anything and I'm not going to. I'm going to keep my head down, and my mouth shut!

On another note, I have a class tonight where treats will be brought in. I have no clue what they are, but I'm hoping I'll be able to either sensibly enjoy whatever is brought in, or ignore it entirely!

Happy July everyone! Have a great month! .....wait I just realized I made it through the whole month of June without binging! Okay, now I know I'm going to make it through July...I can't wait to say I've gone two whole months binge-free!
  • Day 10 for me, I made it. I was so happy I cried today, my mom w/ dementia lives with us and I just can't take care of her anymore, well shes going into assisted living in Sept. I will finally have my life back and I think it will really help me stay away from binging. I'll be stress free!
  • Today is day 5 (big day) for me. Its been a very long time since I've gone this long without binging. It feels great!!
  • TGIF!!! I'm so happy it's Friday!

Day 144!

Happy 4th of July!

Tyla
  • Day 53! Good luck over the holiday weekend, everyone!
  • Day 6 for me, almost a week!! Its been forever since I've made it this long without binging!! I still wonder will "the other shoe will fall", but I'm not to think that way. I can do this, we will do this!!
  • I'm on day 11, I must admit, I did think about buying peanut butter and chocolate frozen yogurt today. I know if I do, it will be horrible! I never went this long without binging, I have to keep going without my trigger foods here, if I have them here, forget it.
  • I think I'm going to count today as a binge, it wasn't an enormous one but I think I'm going to slip back into very bad habits if I tell myself that the way I was eating today was normal. Oh well, I'm pretty pleased with 18 days, last time I only managed 9 (maybe next time I'll last 36!)
  • starting day 5.
    I'm invited for breakfast at 10.00am. Which sucks a little because I usually have breakfast right after getting up which is between 5.00-6.00am. I'm going to be starving before that breakfast later. I have nothing here I could fill up on before going.
  • well i started my leslie sansone walk at home video today... i walked a mile today so tomorrow since i dont work till 330 im going to try to go 2 miles maybe 5 if i get my DH to do it with me ive been making alot of excuses lately about food.. me working alot ive made an excuse that i can eat out but not today! im going to try to eat protien in the morning and eat a healthy lunch and dinner.. im tryin though.. i ended up gaining 2 lbs this week so i know ive been going down hill this week.. but now im back up in the saddle and ready to do this again!!
  • Day 29! Last night I met girlfriends again at our fav. Mexican restaurants with the best sangrias. Typically I go there saying I'm not going to have more than one or one at all and that I wont have any chips. I drank Thursday night, so I wasn't feeling too great anyway.. so, at the bar I was catching up with my bartender (we're friends too ha) and I had a diet coke and since I wasn't feeling well he made me a great bloody mary that had to be sipped on. For dinner I just had a green salad with shrimp and didnt even LOOK at the huge basket of chips in front of me (while my two girlfriend finished an entire basket themselves). Before we left I did have about 5 or so chips, wasnt really counting, but I was so stoked because I usually leave that place buzzed and full of fried tortillas. I didnt even come close to that last night and I had such a great time with the ladies.

good luck today and congrats everyone!
  • It's going to be another challenging day, but I'm surprisingly not worried about it. I'm going to a wedding this afternoon and I don't know what the food will be or how long I'll be there. I've planned a filling lunch, some snacks for the drive home (it's an hour away) and a sweet snack for when I get home.

I'm definitely planning on having cake! The whole time I was running on the treadmill this morning, I just kept thinking "I get cake, I get cake, I like cake, mmmm, cake" hahaha. The strange thing is that I just KNOW I'm not going to binge today. I KNOW I'm going to eat foods that I don't know the exact points of, but I also KNOW that I will hold myself accountable, that I'll eat sanely and that I'll indulge sanely. It's so strange, I've never had such a strong feeling of certainty that I won't binge. It's kind of a nice change.

I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July weekend! I love fireworks and I can't wait for tomorrow!!
  • Working on day 15! Had a nice time last night going out to dinner with my friends then going to the movies. I thought I ate sensibly and mindfully,all I had was a cup of soup and a little flatbread pizza which was actually an appetizer. However I just now went on the site to see how many calories the soup was...in addition to the tiny dessert I had. omg....it totals up to 1500 calories O.O That's usually what I try to eat just in ONE DAY! So I probably should've gone with a brothy soup instead of the baked potato...but I thought I was actually being smart getting the appetizer. The stinkin dessert got me though too. I wasn't going to have a dessert but my friends ordered it for me while I was away from the table....a sort of belated birthday cake. So whatever, a little shocked but not beating myself up about it. I still didn't binge and I DID eat mindfully. Tomorrow I'm a little worried about because I'll be at a bbq but if I just keep doing what I'm doing I'll be fine :-)

~D~