Turbo Fire

• Is anyone doing Turbo Fire?? It was released last week. I'm almost done w/ my first week and I LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad it came w/ a hybrid Turbo Fire/CLX schedule. I'm thinking about skipping the initial Turbo Fire schedule and just going right into the hybrid, since I don't want to stop lifting weights.
  • I wnt to try Turbo Fire. I LOVE Chalene (yes, Jillian, there is another female fitness trainer in my life...geez) but i barely hang on during turbo jam
  • I didn't know about this until your post. THANKS! I am a HUGE Turbo Jam fan (I have all of her DVDs) and a huge fan of Jillian (I have shred and her other two recent DVDs). This looks awesome! I can't wait to get it!
  • I'm in the middle of a CLX rotation, but I'm doing Turbo Fire add-ons for additional cardio since CLX is so cardio-light. Love, love, love it so far! I especially like the new to class feature so that I have the option of viewing the break-down or not having to sit through it as I progress. Way cool.
  • I just received my workouts today. I am starting my rotation on Thursday 7/1. I can't wait!
  • Quote: Is anyone doing Turbo Fire?? It was released last week. I'm almost done w/ my first week and I LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad it came w/ a hybrid Turbo Fire/CLX schedule. I'm thinking about skipping the initial Turbo Fire schedule and just going right into the hybrid, since I don't want to stop lifting weights.
    When you say you are doing it with CLX, are you doing Turbo Fire on your rest days or as a replacement to Burn Intervals and Burn it Off. Hats off to you. I'm barely hanging on with just CLX!