Just want to re-introduce myself...

• Hey all.
    My name is Drea. I was on here very actively about 2 years ago (wow, I can't believe it's been that long already!)
    I was on Weight Watchers and lost 30 pounds for my college graduation. Then I moved out of my apartment that had a gym, stopped dieting, stopped working out, broke up with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, "broke up" with my best friend of 6 years, and moved into an apartment by myself. Now I weigh about 15 pounds MORE than my ORIGINAL starting weight. I am the highest weight I have EVER been in my entire life.

It is weird though because I don't think I look that bad. Like, I am pretty confident about the way I look. At least in clothes I am. I have learned to dress my body in an appropriate way so that I look really good in clothes. But I am very unhappy with my body without clothes on. I am also really uncomfortable being this fat. I am tired ALL THE TIME. I get winded easily. My HUGE stomach gets in the way of doing things, such as fasting my gladiator sandals.

Overall I am extremely lazy due to being so overweight. I am trying to find the motivation to lose weight. I have made a mini goal to lose 25 pounds before my sister moves here in January. Overall, I want to lose 63 pounds. If I lose the weight, I just REALLY don't want to gain it all back again. I am so mad at myself for working SO HARD, then just letting it all come back again.

I don't have a support group in real life, so I am here!
  • I remember you vday! Probably from the WW boards. I'm still working on my journey and it's been years now. Welcome back and I'm glad you returned before things got really out of hand. Changes to your lifestyle/normal habits can have such a huge impact on exercise time and eating - trust me, I know! It's why it's taken me so long to get anywhere and I'm still working! So don't think about the past, just think about the future. You've done it before, you can do it again and stick with it this time.

Best of luck!
  • WELCOME BACK!!!!!

If I had a dime for every time I had jumped on here, been gung ho and then sulked away with my tail between my legs because I fell off the wagon I would be rich!

The important thing is that you know you want to make a change and you're back here for support. So stop beating yourself up (not like you can go back and change it anyway, right?) and get back on the horse!

• Welcome back! I remember you too from all that time ago. Just take small steps to make the change back to a good routine again and you'll be well on your way.
  • Welcome back!
  • Thanks all!
    Feral: It is very intimidating to know I gave up and gained it all back plus some. Someone on here said that you can't think about the past and your weight loss mess ups...so I am trying to do that. Thanks for the support!

Glad some of you remember me!
  • Welcome back!!!