I bought a house!

• Sorry I've been so MIA
    but J and I are Homeowners!
  • Okay, you want to share a few more of the happy details?

MissNibs.
  • congratulations! tell us all about it!!!!! when's the housewarming???
  • it's about a mile from our town house 4 bed 1 bath eat in kitchen cape on a river on a dead end street we're moving in tomorrow
    we painted the first floor except for the bathroom which needs new subfloor
    I'll take pics!
  • YEAH !! Congratulations
  • Oh wow! Congratulations! I'm stuck renting for the next year at least until I move to the UK. I can't wait to have a place where I can paint and change things and make the whole house wheelchair accessible!

I bet your busy with the move and everything and very excited about all you can do to the place!
  • geez I wrote a whole post and lost it!
    The long and the short
    Kat i use a scooter and a walker
    our house is not Kierie Friendly in the least
    but it will be!
    Now that we have a yard I can justify a service dog!!
    Have you ever been to the abilities expo in the states?
    ok its late I hven't had dinner and I have a book callign my name!
    I'll give you all the skinny later!
    Kierie
  • Kierie's getting a dog!!!! can't wait to meet it!!!!!
  • Can't wait to see some pics! On water, end of a cul-de-sac - sounds awesome. We hope to move somewhere slightly more private in the future (currently in a townhouse).
    Quote: Oh wow! Congratulations! I'm stuck renting for the next year at least until I move to the UK. I can't wait to have a place where I can paint and change things and make the whole house wheelchair accessible!
    heh, I was excited about being able to paint and really make our home "mine" (well, "ours," but Jeff really doesn't care about the decor!). We've been here for almost 3 years now, and I have yet to paint - or even PRIME - a single wall! I'm sure we'll get around to t eventually (like maybe when we're sprucing up to sell!).
  • KO, you're not dead!!!! lol!!!! I'm so happy for you. I've got so much to tell with everything going on in my life, but like you just too darn busy to tell it. Painting in the fourth thing on my list this summer......I'm still on number one!!!
    Paint one of the bedrooms purple for me. I need a summer home!!!!

LOL!!!!
  • Congratulations KO !
  • Congratulations on being a homeowner, Kierie!

It sounds lovely and just perfect for you and your DH! I wish you many, many happy years there.
  • Congratulations, Kierie! I'm so excited for you. The neighborhood sounds perfect, too! How about the guest bedroom??
  • WE ahve room Ladies! as soon as we get the puters set up @ home I'll be back in the swing and on the beach!