NSV - getting under my desk

• I was bending over to plug in something under my desk when it suddenly hit me that "Hey, I can bend over to plug in something under my desk!" That used to be a huge issue for me - I mean, I could do it, but it was awkward and uncomfortable to get under there and I was always so worried I'd end up flat on my back on the floor or worse. But nope, now I can easily crouch down and reach all the way back to get to that plug and then stand right back up.

I hope no one asks me why I have this silly grin on my face because I don't think I could explain it to anyone but you guys!!
  • Yay!! Fantastic
  • I remember this one. I was always afraid I'd fall over and bonk my head. I'm so happy for you that you don't have to worry anymore.
  • I remember the first time I was able to cross my legs under my desk where they actually fit! Good times!
  • Awesome!!!!! Love it.
  • These are the best victories, aren't they? I love how it just happens out of the blue -- often when I'm really needing some encouragement.

FANTASTIC! I'm so happy for you!!!!
  • EXCELLENT!!!

It's so nice that you are able to do this!
  • Yeah! Life has gotten easier, hasn't it? I find that being able to do the everyday things that may seem small is a huge reward for the effort of losing weight.
  • YAY! Great Job!!!
  • That is great! Keep it up!
  • That's an NSV I'd never think of, but you're totally right - my balance improve along wi my flexibility when my big gut shrank a bit
  • I love it!! Those are the best NSV's because they sneak up on you out of nowhere. Everything in life that was once hard has slipped into a distant memory.
  • thanks everyone!!! It really is these little, unexpected benefits that hit home for me, and make me want to keep going!
  • That's awesome!
  • Best. Feeling. Ever. Congrats!

Dhani