Does anyone else...

• get ridiculously excited about losing one pound?

I got on the scale today and it said 170 (one pound down from before) and I'm squealing and jumping up and down!! lol. It's almost like each pound lost helps me lose even more. I get so excited n it keeps me motivated.

Just had a good morning n thought I'd share
  • Quote: get ridiculously excited about losing one pound?

I got on the scale today and it said 170 (one pound down from before) and I'm squealing and jumping up and down!! lol. It's almost like each pound lost helps me lose even more. I get so excited n it keeps me motivated.

Just had a good morning n thought I'd share
    Congrats on your loss! EVERY oz I lose I'm escatic lol!

Sometimes I'm even thrilled when I maintain

so yes I understand where you are coming from
  • I do,too!
  • I get excited when it goes down 0.2 lbs Congrats!!
  • Yes! This morning I was SO excited and couldn't stop smiling. After 3 weeks the scale went down a pound . Yay for me and you. Every pound is hard won and I claim each one in victory!!!
  • Absolutely!
  • I'm lucky if I lose 0.4lbs per week so I would be ecstatic with a pound loss! Even with 0.4lbs I'm happy. It's all in the right direction!
  • My weight goes up and down a few pounds every week, but I get very excited everytime I see it hit a new low I haven't before! Right now that's 170.8. If I saw 170.4 I would get excited too, but I'm really hoping for 169 haha.
  • One pound? Honey.. depending on how long I've been plateaued at a number (once was 152.4 for about 2 and a half weeks), I will jump for joy over a FRACTION of a pound.

Congrats on losing that pound and hitting a bit of a milestone! Just about out of the 170s!
  • As a wise woman once said....

"One pound gone, is a pound gone forever...."

That's how I think about my weight loss.

And to echo the girls, I'm happy with ANY loss!
  • I get excited about it too, especially since I got my tickers. It really motivates me when I see my tickers go down, even if it is "just" a pound.
  • I do a lil victory dance everytime I lose a pound.lol.
  • haha. absolutely. if i lose a pound, i'm jumping for joy. especially at the rate i lose. congrats!
  • I definitely get excited over a pound. Any step forward, no matter how small, is taking us in the direction we want to go.
  • Congrats! I too get excited over a pound loss - that one pound is pretty significant and really reflective of your hard work