Ideal Protein Chat week of June 14 -20

You're on Page 14 of 31
Go to
  • Quote: Hear Ye Hear Ye .....

Let it be known through out the land .....

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

Now as you can all see, I need a pedicure and that's my treat

...ya, maybe I'm overly dramatic, but after losing 76.8 lbs to get here, I deserve it for a moment
    No way you are not being overly dramatic---take many moments you deserve it. 76.8 pounds Congratulations!!!
    Heres doing the happy dance for you!!!

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

...ya, maybe I'm overly dramatic, but after losing 76.8 lbs to get here, I deserve it for a moment
    Yessssssss!! I am sooooooooooo happy for you! Hopefully I used enough s's and o's to express that, lol.

Quote: I mentioned the Novi-lax a few days ago and got no response. My coach sold it to me on my first purchase of IP. She indicated that many women suffer from the big "C" on IP. Since I am naturally prone to the problem, I took her advice and bought the Novi-Lax. I am still trying to figure out how much and how often to take it. The last two days I have really needed it! I took two a day with no problems. I still have not completely resolved the back up though. I am thinking that I might start taking one every day and see if that will regulate my system.

Any one else using this product?

Yes and I LOVE it. I've had C issues since I had 2 laparoscopies 10 years ago. The stuff that worked for me before I started IP stopped working as well as it normally did. Now I take 2 Novi-Lax in the morning and 1-2 of the stuff that I used before (an herbal remedy) and all is well! I tried Novi-Lax by itself for about a week and for me, it had the same effect as the herbal remedy by itself. I'm kind of a tough case though, in part I think because of having endometriosis removed from my bowels in both laparoscopies. It probably left some adhesions.

Quote: OMGosh! I just did my fitday.com BMI and it's at 25.98, almost to healthy! that's even more exciting than the 160's i think, WOW, what a great day for NSVs and SVs!!!
    Woot! Loving the celebrations today! Congratulations!
  • Just checking in....went off IP for 3 months....gained 14#....(very depressing)...so back on it again. First WI is tomorrow. Decided NOT to change my tracker...so it will be a constant reminder to me of WHERE I was and that I CAN get there again (...and I was SO close).

Jordanna....gonna send you a PM....(you know I don't know how to do all those cute little icons).....but I am SO proud of you. Are you sure you don't want to add in a manicure....??? You deserve so much more than a pedicure!!
  • Jordanna..... HOOOORRRAAAYYYY HOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYY FOR UUUUUUUUU! I amm sooooo happy for you!
    FYI they have the Miracle Noodles & Walden Farms at the Farmers Market in Alberta Beach, if your interested in taking a sunday drive out of the city, nice organic veggies too.
  • Quote: Just checking in....went off IP for 3 months....gained 14#....(very depressing)...so back on it again. First WI is tomorrow. Decided NOT to change my tracker...so it will be a constant reminder to me of WHERE I was and that I CAN get there again (...and I was SO close).

Jordanna....gonna send you a PM....(you know I don't know how to do all those cute little icons).....but I am SO proud of you. Are you sure you don't want to add in a manicure....??? You deserve so much more than a pedicure!!
    Absolutely! Go for the whole spa day!

Good to see you back, torchlaker... we've missed you!
  • Quote: Jordanna..... HOOOORRRAAAYYYY HOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYY FOR UUUUUUUUU! I amm sooooo happy for you!
    FYI they have the Miracle Noodles & Walden Farms at the Farmers Market in Alberta Beach, if your interested in taking a sunday drive out of the city, nice organic veggies too.

Ohhhh I didn't know that, is it every Sunday? When does it start up? The st. albert farmers market starts this saturday...

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

WAY TO GO JORDANNA!!! We knew it would happen for you! A celebratory pedicure sounds divine!
  • Quote: Yes and I LOVE it. I've had C issues since I had 2 laparoscopies 10 years ago. The stuff that worked for me before I started IP stopped working as well as it normally did. Now I take 2 Novi-Lax in the morning and 1-2 of the stuff that I used before (an herbal remedy) and all is well! I tried Novi-Lax by itself for about a week and for me, it had the same effect as the herbal remedy by itself. I'm kind of a tough case though, in part I think because of having endometriosis removed from my bowels in both laparoscopies. It probably left some adhesions.
    Thanks for the info. I wondered if anyone else was using it. I think I am going to go ahead and start taking one every day instead of as needed. Hopefully that will do the trick!
  • Woot Woot Jordanna! Hooray Hip Hip Hooray!

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

CONGRATULATIONS Jordanna !!!!!
  • Yay jordanna! Sooo crazy to lose all that weight in less than half a year!
    that's another person that reached their 100's this week, no?

Quote: Jordanna..... HOOOORRRAAAYYYY HOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYY FOR UUUUUUUUU! I amm sooooo happy for you!
    LOOOOOK AT HOW HANDY THIS FORUM HAS BECOME! That's awwwesome to know, thanks!
  • Jordanna: YAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Erin: sweet sweet god of scales! nicely done!

I am in pain this morning due to Mr new trainer trying to kill me yesterday. I guess no pain no gain (hopefully not) but they might have to drag me to the gym for our next date; ie: Friday.
  • i tried rhubarb sauce and chicken last night... def recommend it for those who are a turkey and cranberry person

Quote: I am in pain this morning due to Mr new trainer trying to kill me yesterday. I guess no pain no gain (hopefully not) but they might have to drag me to the gym for our next date; ie: Friday.
    He's probably worked muscles that aren't used to doing weights.
    I figured out the other day that I can finally do standard pushups! I'm such a weakling that I've always been doing ladies pushups. So I'm a little sore (from Monday still). Remember that you have an hour window after your workout to get in your protein to feed your muscles!
  • Cabbage Soup--anyone else make it and how?
  • Quote: i tried rhubarb sauce and chicken last night... def recommend it for those who are a turkey and cranberry person

He's probably worked muscles that aren't used to doing weights.
    I figured out the other day that I can finally do standard pushups! I'm such a weakling that I've always been doing ladies pushups. So I'm a little sore (from Monday still). Remember that you have an hour window after your workout to get in your protein to feed your muscles!
    Its getting better and better and I think i am getting my money's worth. I had taken a vanilla ready to drink shake so I had it on my way to the car. I just don't think I've ever had a trainer that is this hard OR good.